Chapter 11

All through the day, I didn't see Kian. Oh well. It was last period, and Sam was in my class. He leaned over to me and said, "Wanna come to my house after?" I whispered. I was about to reply when the teacher was right in front of me. "Mind sharing what you guys were chatting about?" He smirked. Oh, and his name is Mr.Gilbertson. His last name is hilarious. "No Sir." I replied. With attitude... "May I see you after class,
Ms. Berry?" He sighed. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

It was the end of last period, and Sam mouthed sorry to me when he was leaving. I nodded curtly and watched him leave. I walked up to the teacher. I sighed. I forgot my friend Katelynn was hoping to pick me up right after class. Shit. I was waiting for him too say something but he wouldn't. "What you need?" I sighed. "Ms. Berry, what were you and Mr. Potoroff talking about?" He smirked. "Well, he asked me to come over to his house today. But I didnt want to anyways." I smiled. "Is this the truth?'" He asked. "Yes it is. And my friend is supposed to pick me up, now, may I leave?" I asked loosing my patience.

"Ms. Berry, you can't dismiss your self." He chuckled. "Well, my friend probably left me to walk, in this heat. And its getting later, which means it gets hotter. Now, may I leave?" I asked, sternly. He sighed. "Yes you may." I nodded a thank you and quickly left. I walked outside to see if Katelynns car was there, but it wasn't. I don't blame her. I'm 20 minutes late. I sighed and didn't use my penny board, deciding it'll use to much of my energy. I walked slowly until I saw a car driving slowly behind me. Great, I'm going to get kidnapped. I set my penny down and skated as fast away as possible.

The car pulled up to me, and a man in a mask grabbed me and shoved my in the car. I sighed. You are probably wondering, why am I not flipping the fuck out? Well, little does this kidnapper know, I keep weapons. Today, I brought a knife, tazer, and pepper spray. I slowly pulled out my pepper spray and held it next to the guys face. I'm going to get his attention, he'll turn around, and I spray him. "Excuse me?" I laughed. He turned around and I sprayed him in the eyes. Perfect! I got my tazer and tazed him. I jumped out the car and ran.

I found my way back, to my house. I sighed and walked inside. I looked at my dad. "Why are you an hour late?" He asked sternly. "Well you see, my friend got me in trouble, so I had to stay late. My other friend, she didn't pick me up. Then, when I was walking, some guy picked me up and shoved me in his car. But I attacked him." I smiled weakly. "Oh my god! Are you hurt?" He panicked. "Dad I'm fine." I laughed. "Okay, but next time, be careful." He pleaded. "I will." I smiled.

I got a text.
(K for Kian and G for Grace)
K: Hey Cupcake. Where were you?
G: Well, Sam got me in trouble and I had to stay late and then when I was walking, someone kidnapped me. But don't worry, I'm okay. I attacked them with pepper spray and a tazer.
K: Oh my god! Are you hurt?
G: No, I'm fine.
K: Okay, but come to my house.
I sighed and got up. About to leave, my dad spoke. "Where are you going?" He questioned. "A friends house, it's across the street." He nodded and I left.

I got into his house, and saw Kian and Sam. I ran up to them and hugged Kian, then Sam. I saw Kians jaw clench. I poked his cheek, and he wasn't so tense. "Kian, he's a friend, calm down." I laughed. He smiled weakly. "So, why am I over here?" I questioned. "I wanted too see you, and hope that you weren't lying when you said you weren't hurt." He smirked. "Kian, I am fine. I don't have any marks on my body." I laughed. "What about the covered parts?' He smirks. I smacked him on the arm. Disgusting. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" I questioned. "Let's go to TacoBell!" Kian and Sam said. I laughed and nodded.

As we got there, Kian was sleeping. It was just me and Sam. "Sam, what are you going to order?" I asked. He turned to look at me, and he just stared. "Umm Sam?" I questioned. He smiled and smashed his lips into mine. What the fuck! I sahoved him off. "SAM WHAT THE FUCK! YOU CANT JUST KISS ME WHEN YOU KNOW IM IN A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP!" I yelled. Shit. I forgot Kian was asleep, I turned to look at him. Nope, he was staring at us. Great! "Kian, it's a not what it looks like." He shook his head. And opened the door. Was he going to jump out? "Kian, it was my fault." Sam spoke up. I glared at him.