Chapter 10

So, yes, me and Kian are dating. But, I still have my bad language towards him. I got my lazy ass out of my bed and decided to take a shower. All through the shower, I kept hearing creepy noises. And in horror movies and shit, you mostly see when people get murdered in the shower. I'm freaking out. What the hell is making these noises? I quickly got dressed. And when I mean quickly, it was pretty fast. I realized the noise was from down stairs... Okay. I was thinking on what to do... Oh! My baseball bat. Who ever tries to hit me, I murder. Got it? Okay. I started to walk down stairs.. I saw someone and I was running towards them until I saw who it was.

"Dude! What the fuck are you doing in my house?" I yelled at Kian, not very happy. He was laughing at me. And I don't like being yelled at. "Kian, did you forget I had a baseball bat in my hands?" I say, sternly. "Oh yeah..." He quickly pulled his self together. "That's what I thought. Anyways, why are you here?" I questioned. "I dont know, to check on you." He winked. I rolled my eyes. "You scared me shitless, by the way." I laughed. "Aww was Cupcake scared?" He said pinching my cheeks. "Well, yeah!" I exclaimed. He laughed, again. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. For the fact I'm 5'9 and he's at least 6'3.

I forgot I was late. Shit. "Kian! Were late!" I yelled. "Oh shit! I gotta go!" He yelled from in the kitchen. He ran out the door too his house. I was already dressed, I just needed to grab my stuff and leave. I grabbed my stuff, and, left. I set down my penny board, which was galaxy, and started to skate. Realizing its hot as fuck. I sighed. I'm just going to have to suck it up.