Chapter 3

*next day*

I woke up from my alarm and realized that it was my first day of school. Ugh. I hate school. I put on a black crop top with white flowers, white high wasted shorts, and black Converse. I went down stairs and my dad went to his new work. I sighed and grabbed a granola bar and my penny board and headed out.

When I arrived, there was a lot of people, the "popular" kids, gave me a dirty ass look when I walked by them. I rolled my eyes. I hate popular teenagers. I walked in to the building. I was wandering around trying to find the office when suddenly I bumped in to someone, and of course I fell. I got up and realized there was this guy, which was extremely hot, he had brown and blonde hair and a perfect jaw line. "I-m s-s-sorry!" I stuttered.

He laughed. "Don't worry about it babe." He said while winking. That made me blush. He started walking away. He's probably just a player like the rest. I grabbed my things and saw the office. I walked over and went to the desk. A lady looked up from typing and said, "What you need hun?" I spoke and said, "Well, I don't have a schedule." She nodded and handed me my schedule. I mouthed thanks and headed to class.

When I got to class, it was mostly empty. I shrugged and sat down in the back, not being very social. Moments later, thew class started filling with students. A girl came and sat next to me, "Hey, I'm Bethany!" She said with a cheery voice. "Hi, I'm Grace, nice to meet you." I said smiling. Then the teacher walked in not looking happy. If I don't have a decent teaches on my least favorite subject, language, I'm going to be pissed.

She ended up being a dick head. I just couldn't wait to get to second period.

Hey! I know, I accidently left my print on bold. I'm soooooo sorry. Its really a habit, so sorry, anyways, hope you are enjoying this book :) Bye loves! Oh and I'm so sorry this is a really short chapter!