Chapter 14

"Since you did that to Hunter, he will be after you. He has no idea were allies with Arrow. So he won't know shit about you and Arrow. So you have to stay, with your own safety," she sighed. "But-" I got cut off. "No buts. I need you alive, Kat." She sighed and walked out. I didn't want to be with Arrow. I sighed and walked towards the entrance. "Lillian, we have to leave. We didn't put silencers on the guns so the police will be here." I signed. She nodded and we got everyone. I ignored my dad. "Umm Kitten, your coming with us." He said as I was getting to the van. "Oh yeah.." I whispered and followed Kian to the van.

As we got to the van, he opened the door for me. I rolled my eyes, like always, and got into the van. We sat down and buckled. As the car started, I just ignored everyone in the van. I didn't have to talk to anyone. Kian of course, had to sit next to me. There was plenty of other seats in the van but he had to choose this one! I started to get tired. "Hey Kitten?" Kian asked, "What." I said, annoyed. "Well umm we still have a long way to the house, so you can sleep on the way." He replied. He sounded so sweet, but I ain't falling for shit.
I nodded and drifted to sleep.

I suddenly woke up by gun shots. Shittttt. I looked at Kian, worried. "What's happening?" I whispered. "Hunter found us, he doesnt know you're in here though." He said, trying to comfort me. Bitch I don't need comforting. Suddenly, a gun shot right past Kian's head. I gasped and Kian shoved me under the seat. He bent down and started to talk. "Okay, I don't want you coming out unless necessary, got it?" He whispers. I nod and he grabs his gun and runs off.

I suddenly heard foot steps and realized it wasn't Kian's. I held my breath. The person stopped and stood there, I felt so useless, I had to do something. I grabbed my gun, quickly got out, wrapped my arm around the persons neck and arms, and held my gun to the person's head. It was Hunter. He was squirming around and it was getting annoying. "Move again or I'll fucking kill you." I whispered in his ear. I heard something behind me so I turned around but Hunter shoved me against the wall and grabbed my wrists. Fuck.

"Tables have turned, princess." He smirked. "Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled. He was hurting my wrists. "Oh the things I could do to you." He smirked. Was he threatening to rape me?! Then he kicked me in my stomach so hard I started to cry. It hurt because I still have the wound on my stomach. Then, the door swung open and I built up enough strength to knee him in the balls, and he fell. I started running to the exit until I bumped into someone.

Hey! Sorry for short chapter. But I hope you're enjoying it!