Chapter 4

I got to second period. Freaking sucks. As I was walking in to class, I realized I was late. First day of school. "You must be Grace, right?" The teaches said in a mean tone. "Yes sir." I said in a sort of tired way. "Im sorry, but you are late. Your going to have to go to detention." He said. "Okay." Great. Detention on the first day.

It was the end of the day, but of course I had detention. I started walking towards the detention room when I saw there was a guy. I noticed he was the one I bumped in to. He smirked at me as I started walking towards a seat. I saw my teacher. "Grace, Kian," that's what his name was! "I have to go to a meeting, Lawley, no funny business while I'm gone. You too Grace." I sighed. "Yes sir!" Kian said in a perky voice. I rolled my eyes.

As the teacher left, I felt something hit my back. I turned around and saw Kian throwing paper at me. I let out an annoyed sigh. "Awe is Gracie getting annoyed?" He said in a very corny voice... I ignored him. He tossed another piece at my back, so I decided to throw something at him. I saw a pencil and smirked. I picked it up quickly and threw it at him. He let out a gasp and I held in my laughter. That's what he gets for being an annoying ass.

"Hey! Babe don't get fiesty with me!" He chuckled. "You're the one who started it!" I snapped. "Awe! You're so sweet!" He said with complete sarcasm. "I'll call you Cupcake." He smirked. "What ever" I said completely annoyed. He gave a pouty lip and I just rolled my eyes. He's so annoying. He kept throwing paper at me, I just glared at him. The teacher walked in and said we were free to go. I quickly got up and grabbed my stuff heading for the door. All of a sudden someone grabbed my arm.

I turned around to see Kian. I sighed and tried pulling away from him, but his grip was strong. I'm not going to be a toy for Kian. "Where do you think your going?" He smirked. "You wanna know where I'm going?" I leaned close to his ear smirking and he grinned, I pretended I was going to kiss him. "Home" I said and grabbed my penny and started skating home. He probably thinks I want him, but boy is he wrong. Kian is obviously the school "bad boy." I'm not in to bad boys.

When I got home I dropped my stuff and headed for my room. I got on my phone and was just on social media. Suddenly I got a text..

Unknown:
Hey babe

Me:
Umm who is this?

Unknown:
You know who is this.

Me:
Kian, how did you get my number?

Unknown:
I have my ways oh, and look out your window.

I dropped my things and looked out the window pretty scared. I saw Kian there.. "How do you know where I live?!" I yelled at him. Who the fuck does he think he is?! "Awe Cupcake! I followed you home." "Go away asshole!" I yelled at him mad. "See you at school Cupcake!" He yelled back winking at me. "Go away!" I practically screamed. He smirked and started jogging. He went into the house across from mine.... Shit. He lives here. I was just staring until he just looked at me and winked. "Hey you don't have to stare! I will return the favor!" He screamed at me. Fuck!

I slammed my window shut, bothered that he lives across the street. It started to get dark so I was deciding to go to bed early. As I was getting dressed into my PJ's, I heard something at the window. Since I only had a bra on, I took a pillow covering my body and I looked out side. I saw Kian staring.. "Fuck off you pervert!" I yelled. That accidently slipped... He looked at me and something in his eyes glistened.... Pain? Nah. He can't like me.. I'm ugly, and mean. "I wasn't looking at you!" He yelled. This time, serious. "Oops. Sorry!"

*Kians POV*

OK, I was looking at her, I wasn't going to admit it though. Yes, she was pretty. I know she won't fall for me because I'm a bad boy. I was kinda hurt when she told me to fuck off. I need to talk too her tomorrow. Even though I'm a player, she's special. Something about her.... Is just.. Special. I sighed and walked across the street to my house. Im pretty happy she lives across the street. I honestly like the name Cupcake for her. It doesn't fit her, but it feels right for her. And if you're wondering how I got her number, before class ended, I may or may not looked at her phone.

As I got inside, I was getting pretty tired. I decided to go to bed. I can't wait to see Grace tomorrow. I'm going to try to make her like me. Not like the rest, but I want a relationship with her. I got dressed and hopped in bed. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

Me:
Good night Cupcake.

Grace:
Good night Kian. And stop calling me Cupcake.

Me:
Not gonna happen, night babe.

I'm surprised she responded. I know, I seemed hurt, I was, but I still like her... Even though she has an attitude. I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.

Longer chapter! Yay for me! Hope you are enjoying! Bye my loves!