Note: ~Timeskip by your favorite lazy author because she doesn't have a creative bone in her body!(2 years later)~

"Mum, can't I go? Roxie?" Ginny whined.

I smiled down at her. "Only a year more, Gin, promise. Hey, 'least you get to come this time!"

"Now be quiet," Mum scolded, then turned her attention on Percy. "All right, Percy, you go first."

Percy marched toward platforms nine and ten. Just as he reached the dividing barrier between the two platforms he'd vanished. To platform nine and three quarters. It was like that every year, but this time Ron was with us, and to say he was nervous was an understatement. I reckoned he'd got it even worse than me. And if they'd gotten Harry Potter's age correct, he'd be joining school too...Ron was a lucky bastard this time, he was.

"Fred, you next," Mum said.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said the boy. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Sorry, George, dear."

"Fred, just go," I grumbled, shoving him so he got a quicker start than normal. He'd try, and fail, to prank me later.

After him, George went through, and I followed. I grabbed the two boys and dragged them to our regular compartment and then we headed back to the opening to help first years.. Lee had promised to bring his spider, Beatrice, to Hogwarts this year. I had to hope he was lying, for if he wasn't, I'd have his head on a stick with the spider's head next. Merlin, I shared a dorm with him.

"Want a hand?" George asked.

"Yes, please," a raven-haired boy panted.

"Oy, Fred! C'mere and help!" George shouted, then turned to me. "Don't mind helping, Roxie."

I grinned. "Why, of course not, Georgie."

I followed the three boys, and with the Fred and George's help, the boy's trunk was at last tucked away in a corner of a compartment.

"Thanks," said the boy, pushing his sweaty hair out of his eyes.

"What's that?" said Fred, suddenly, pointing at the boy's lightning scar.

"Blimey," said George. "Are you-?"

"He is," I said in awe. "Aren't you?" I added to Harry.

"What?" said Harry.

"Harry Potter," the three of us chorused.

"Oh, him," said Harry. "I mean, yes, I am."

The three of us gawked at him, and Harry slowly turned red. Then a voice came floating in through the train's open door.

"Fred? George? Roxanne? Are you there?"

"Coming, Mum." We called. With a last look at Harry, the three of us hopped off the train.

Their mother had just taken out her handkerchief. "Ron, you've got something on your nose." Ron tried to jerk out of the way, as he always did, and failed as always when she grabbed him and began rubbing the end of his nose.

"Mom- geroff." He wriggled free.

"Aaah, has ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nosie?" said Fred, smirking.