Depending on who you asked, the next few weeks were either wonderful or terrible. Most opted for terrible; finals were coming up and no one liked those. However, if you asked Fred and George... they would say simply delightful. They loved seeing me in a right state, then pulling me out by doing something to piss me off.

Fred threw his head back, laughing as he dangled my Charms notes that I had previously been pouring through. "Fred, don't you dare." Cedric chuckled lazily from his sprawled-out position on the couch.

George snatched my Transfiguration and Potions notes away from me and handed them over to Fred, smirking. I whipped my head over to the boy. "George," I whined. "I thought you were on my side!"

"Was," He corrected. "Until you started overworking yourself."

I groaned. "You guys don't understand! I, for one, actually happen to care about my studies. And I missed, like, half the school year! Let me study, or I'll fail and mum and Hermione'll kill me!"

"Why am I and Mrs. Weasley going to kill you?" Said a voice behind me. I turned as Hermione's eyes widened in understanding. "Fred, let go of her notes now!"

I turned around, lunging at my triplet brothers, who exchanged identical grins as Fred dropped my notes in the fire. I shrieked, attracting the attention of the whole Gryffindor common room. Once they realized it was me, Fred and George, they probably figured that we were up to our usual plotting and banter and went back to minding their own business.

My eyes widened as I desperately tried to put out the fire, with no avail; the jets of water I was sending out of my wand steamed into nothing. I looked up at Fred and George, who were exchanging worried looks instead of smiles this time.

I got off my knees, grabbing at my hair and tugging, turning to Fred and George. "You don't understand! I'll fail, and I can't, not for what I want to do, and-" I slowly dissolved into frantic sob, Cedric rushing to my side and taking me in his arms, rocking me.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." He whispered in my ear, repeating his words until I quieted down and let him pry my hands from my hair. "You wanna go to bed?"

I turned, nodding into his chest as he picked me up bridal-style and brought me over to the stairs. "If you want to go to the girls' dorm, you're going to have to get up there yourself. You know I can't go up there." He murmured in my year.

I hesitated a moment. "Bring me up to my dorm, please?" I whispered tentatively.

He nodded, then made his way up the boys' dormitory stairs, opening the door with a flick of his wand and setting me gently on my bed. I turned so I was laying on my side, watching Cedric leave. As he reached the door frame, I spoke up. "Wait." He turned, a look of surprise on his face. "Stay with me?"

He smiled gently, making his way over to the bed and settling in, the two of us positioning ourselves in a way similar to the way we had in the Hospital Wing. I snuggled into his chest, practically basking in his warmth and scent.

"For eternity." Cedric mumbled into my hair.

"Hmm?" I asked sleepily; I could feel him smiling.

"I'll stay with you for eternity."