I groaned sleepily, slapping away the hand vigorously shaking me. "Go away." I mumbled.

"Roxanne, it's Harry!"

I groaned under my breath. "Ronald, have you never heard of sleep? Who's Harry, anyways. And don't you dare curse... I'll tell mum and you know she'll believe me over you."

Ron grumbled something unintelligible under his breath, then spoke up a bit louder. "It's Harry! Harry Potter! Remember, we almost died with him last year?"

I shot upright, my eyes wide. "What happened? Is he hurt? In trouble? Did he finally owl you back?"

"Shh," Ron hissed, glancing around as if mum could be lurking in any and every dark corner. "Might as well yell it to the whole world, won't you? He hasn't owled me back, but I've got... a feeling. That he's in trouble."

I sighed, slumping back into the bed, rubbing my temple. "You woke me up at what, twelve in the morning, because of a feeling? Ronald Bilius Weasley, I swear on Merlin- I'm going to murder you once I properly wake up."

"No, no, Roxanne, please? I- If I'm wrong, I'll buy you loads of Sugar Quills and Ice Mice and everything, just come on, please?"

I rolled my eyes, easing my way back up and finally rolled out of bed, shaking Fred and George to wake up. "Leave me alone," George mumbled, sloppily pushing my face away. Fred just kept snoring, though it was obviously fake.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll help you with a prank on Harry if you help us."

George grinned sleepily. "Fine. C'mon Fred. You know how long we've been trying to get Roxanne in on a prank on Harry. Apparently he's been through so much that he can't take a prank."

I sighed. "Don't make me go back on what I said."

Fred and George practically jumped out of bed at that. We shared a look that only meant one thing; we were going to kill Ron later. I was by no means a night owl, and the boys could only stay up at night with alcohol they swiped from who-knows-where. Fred and George 100% needed their beauty sleep, or they'd be horrid once they woke up. Not even that Muggle drink(coffee?) helped them.

"Where are we even going?" Fred asked, the three boys following me as I padded out of our bedroom and down the stairs, careful to avoid the steps that creaked.

"To the car," I whispered. "Ron's got some feeling, yes, yes, we'll kill him if he's wrong, but if he's right, we don't owe him anything." I stopped, wobbling a little when Ron crashed straight into me. "Oh, yes, that reminds me. Fred, George, I brewed a potion with a bit of Snape's help. Thought you'd like to try it. It should wake you up... if it doesn't work, then you'll just be more tired than normal, and nothing a bit of water won't help."

I handed Fred and George two vials I'd set on a corner table, then proceeded down the stairs as they chugged the potions. "Roxanne, you're a genius," George murmured, and when I looked back, I saw that his and Fred's eyes were wide.

I grinned. "I'm really not, I got help from Snape. I take it that it worked?"

"Merlin, you got Snape's help... that's genius in itself!" Ron exclaimed in a whisper.

I rolled my eyes. "Honestly, it's not that hard. Just go up to him and go 'Oh, hello Professor! I was wondering if you could help me with a potion?'" I said, mocking Ron's voice.

Ron sighed. "Lets get to the car already."