I leaped onto Fred's bed, pulling myself up to a sitting position. "Alright, you two," I announced. "What're you planning with Ced?"

"I- what?" George asked, feigning confusion.

I raised an eyebrow. "Stop being stupid. You know you can't hide anything from me, and you," I brandished my finger in Fred's direction. "Don't even try. I see through even more lies you say than George."

Fred and George sighed, sitting across from me on George's bed. "We aren't telling you, though. It's a surprise for you. Really big."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Only if it comes soon, though. Otherwise I'll pester you about it endlessly." Fred and George nodded as Ginny called us down from the kitchen.

"ROXANNE! FRED! GEORGE! LUNCHTIME!!" She hollered, letting out a shriek as we rushed downstairs, laughing and tumbling over each other.

We sat down in our regular spots, an extra chair next to Ron for Harry, which the raven-haired boy took willingly. I took a piece of bread, buttered it and stuffed it in my mouth. That'd be a worthy excuse to not talk and just think about what Fred, George and Cedric could be planning.

A whoosh sounded from the fireplace, and I let out a little scream. I quickly swallowed my food and flew out of my chair and into Cedric's arms. I looked up at him, smiling with my chin resting on his chest. "You didn't say you'd come so soon."

Cedric smiled down at me. "I came as soon as Apollo arrived."

Ah, of course. Apollo was an angel of a bird; it was no surprise he belonged to Cedric, honestly. An angel of an owl belonging to an angel of a human.

[][][][]

"Look at them," George murmured, nudging my ribs slightly and pointing his fork at Roxanne and Cedric. "They couldn't be any more obvious. And yet, they're still so oblivious..."

I nodded. "As if I needed any more convincing. Listen, Georgie, we've gotta get Lee in on this. We need three people for this and Cedric needs to be able to write out the message."

George nodded. "I'll owl him... I'll ask Cedric for Apollo, too. Errol'll probably mess up the mail." I nodded in return.