Exams were finally over. I'd finally gotten all my matters sorted out, and I'd finished writing Ginny her letter. If Fred, George and I were going to bring her a toilet seat, I'd deliver it to her personally. Now me, Harry, Ron and Hermione just had to get through Fluffy, as Hagrid apparently called the version of Cerberus living in Hogwarts.

I threw my head back and laughed. Fred, George and Lee were kicking at the giant squid's tentacles as Cedric and I were sprawled out on the banks of the lake.

"Finally, you loosen up," Cedric said. "Honestly, if you didn't calm down and were this tense after exams, I'd have pulled a Fred and George."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course. You'd risk me killing you. Sure."

Cedric just smiled and I laid my head back down onto the grass. We were lucky that we'd come quick, or someone else would've taken up the spot under the large pine tree.

"No more studying," Ron sighed happily from behind me. I sighed... I'd just wanted to spend some time with my friends in my year before dealing with the first-years. "You could look more cheerful, Harry, we've got a week before we find out how badly we've done, there's no need to worry yet."

"I wish I knew what this means!" he burst out angrily. "My scar keeps hurting- it's happened before, but never as often as this."

"Go to Madam Pomfrey," Hermione suggested.

"I'm not ill," said Harry. "I think it's a warning... it means danger's coming."

I rolled onto my stomach, glaring at the trio. "Discuss your business about danger elsewhere, where third years aren't relaxing and trying to relax before results come in and we're all getting howlers from our mums, will you?"

"Merlin, Roxanne, they can stay. Just...maybe don't talk about danger here." Cedric said.

I sent an apologetic look towards Hermione and laid back down again, my head on Cedric's chest, playing with blades of grass I plucked from the ground.

Eventually, I gave up on the necklace I was trying to make and wove my wand in the air, making blue trails of smoke trail out of it. Once Cedric's breathing deepened, I opened my mouth. "You guys can talk now... just be quiet. He's sleeping."

"Harry," Ron began." "Relax, Hermione's right," As always, "The Stone's safe as long as Dumbledore's around. Anyway, we've never had any proof Snape found out how to get past Fluffy. He nearly had his leg ripped off once, he's not going to try it again in a hurry. And Neville will play Quidditch for England before Hagrid lets Dumbledore down."

"Don't be mean to that poor boy," I reprimanded. "I've been trying to get to know him. He's actually quite nice if you look past his shyness. Not that you would know, Ronald."

Hermione cut Harry off after he tried(and failed) to explain some feeling of... forgetfulness. "That's just the exams. I woke up last night and was halfway through my Transfiguration notes before I remembered we'd done that one."

"Where're you going?" asked Ron sleepily; Harry'd suddenly scrambled up to his feet for no apparent reason.

"I've just thought of something," said Harry. "We've got to go and see Hagrid, now."

I waved my hand lazily. "You three go and tell me what happens later. If I leave, Ced'll wake up and it'll be super messy." I sighed; they were already dashing away to catch up Harry.

[][][][]

I sat with Harry, Ron and Hermione at dinner, and they'd filled me in on the events of the day. It was now after dinner and we were sitting in the common room, waiting for it to clear out.