30 - You fine-arsed fellow

AN - HOLLA! wow that was odd...

I'm not sure about this chapter, it was meant to have more in it but i didn't want it to be too long so I think i'm just gonna extend the next chapter, I hope this one is ok!

Hi blink-182!

So it's good friday today, YAY EASTER! I love easter and christmas, perfect excuse to go up a dress size and not feel bad! I guess I should pull out my size 10 tops for after I eat all of the rocky road my mum made... mother i blame you. JKS I LUV ME MAM

So I have been having some incredible comments and, like, it really makes me feel like, I don't know the word because'happy' isn't good enough! Literally, every single comment means the world and makes me feel like maybe there actually is something in the world that i can at least half do well. You guys mean the world and all of your comments really make me smile! I'm ecstatic you all like it! Thank you so much for your support so far!

I have plans for my next fic, and it's gonna be angsty because that's just how i roll ;)

I have put this photo simply for the title of the chapter and because that bum was crafted by angels....

Please vote/fan/comment if you like, it means so much to me!

Love you all my sweetums, you are incredible!

“But Niall I’m not convinced, how are you sure he wasn’t just saying it was ok – but was really hoping that I don’t go?” Harry said worriedly, as Niall chucked him his tattered Converse.

“Because he probably misses you too mate. You seem to forget that just because he has a girlfriend, he still hasn’t seen you for years and it will be nice to get all the lads back together.” Niall said, pulling on his jacket whilst Harry reluctantly put his shoes on, “And it will be just the lads tonight, I told Liam not to bring Dani and I’m not bringing Rhianne, it won't be that bad, will it?”

“No…” Harry answered quietly, fully aware that there was no reason for him to decline Niall’s invitation to join him and the others at the pub, and fully aware that it would probably be really nice to return to the routine of Saturday meet-ups, he had always loved it.

~-~

As Harry sat in the booth, Niall up at the bar to order four beers – even though Louis and Liam hadn’t arrived yet – he was left alone with his thoughts, which never really proved to be a good idea.

“Lou please,” Harry keened, chest slick with sweat, “You feel so-ah!”

His long fingers tightened their grip in Louis’ damp hair, breathing short and shallow. Louis moaned as Harry moved his hips in time with his.

“I. Love. You.” Louis groaned, each word emphasised with a slow drag of hips, pulling Harry closer to the edge.

“Love you. So much. Love you. Lou, I lo-uh-love you.” Harry babbled, nonsensical.

Harry’s heart tightened, even in the throes of a time saved for when they just let go together, proving their love in a physical fashion that left both breathless and boneless, Louis would tell him that he love him.

Harry missed the feeling of being loved.

“Stop it! You look fantastic!” Harry exclaimed, leaning against the wall in the changing room in Moss Bros, “You look hot.” He added, voice teasing as he walked up behind Louis who was standing in front of the floor length mirror, frowning at his own reflection.