Personal Detention

"Take a seat, Ms. Gomez."

"It's Selena, Mr. Dornan, just Selena."

He sat at the head of the dining room table while I sat in my usual seat.

"Did I do something wrong? I'm confused as to why I had to stay behind today."

"I want to know your backstory, what brought you here."

"Is that really something I should be telling you?"

"Ms. Gomez, you're here for a reason, just like the six of them are. So what is it?"

He had a point. They were all so open with their stories, and I in fact never told them why I was here. So, maybe telling him wouldn't be a bad start.

"It started in November, I got sick at school the day before Thanksgiving break which resulted in my then boyfriend Harry to take me home. I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. A few weeks after that, three of his friends followed me and wound up taking me. They took complete advantage of me that night, and because of it, I didn't get home until the next morning. Cuts and bruises covered my face and body. All three of them raped me. Then proceeded to tell me that Harry wasnt drunk the night we had sex and them coming after me was payback for he and I getting kicked off the football and cheerleading team. We dated for a year up until that point. I broke up with him. Then he turned into a total douche and tried punching my stomach on Christmas Eve at the mall and they all got arrested. That's my story."

He sat there quietly, perching his elbows up on the table. He exhaled sharply before finally speaking up.

"I'm so sorry about that, Selena. I hope you understand you have all of our support here. We support each other here, there is no judgement. We all have our reasons for being here, and we understand how bad the struggles have been. So really, it'll be nothing to worry about."

Flashback
December 3rd, 2015

"You're worthless now, you know that, right? Nobody is going to want you anymore." Nick thrusted harder this time, causing me to cry out in even worse pain.

Due to me trying to get away earlier, they tied me onto the bed so they could all have their way with me. Nick was the first one. Both my hands and my feet were tightly tied down, so everytime I moved it just dug into my skin.

He was so rough with me, and it caused such an uncomfortable pain. Once Nick reached his peak, he pulled out, pulled his sweats back up and left.

Next to come in was Dave. He saw that I was crying and almost immediately slapped me before I even had time to think.

"Stop it!"

Bam. He hit me again, this time harder.

"Why would you do this to me? Harry is your best friend!"

He chuckled shaking his head.

"Sweetheart, this was his idea, not mine."

He gripped my jaw, digging his nails into my skin, tears were pinching at my eyes.

"Now be quiet before it gets worse."

End of Flashback
Present Day

"Selena?"

I couldn't take it anymore. The thoughts were an everyday nightmare that constantly poked at me. It felt like I was being driven insane.

Jamie's POV:

She sat there with the blankest look, not answering back to me. And in a matter of seconds, she had ran away from the table and upstairs to another room.

As much as I wanted to give her time alone, she needed comfort, and I planned on giving that to her.

Pushing my seat out, I stood up and straightened out my posture. Walking out of the dining room, I made my way up the stairs to figure out where she was. But with her sobs filling the halls, it wasnt hard to determine she was in the bathroom.

I turned the door knob, but it barely moved. "Unlock the door Selena, let me in." She continued to cry, inbetween that mumbling 'no'. "Please, I can help you. I'm not going to hurt you." She sniffled, and it was soon followed by shuffling. The door slowly swung open.

On the floor, she was sitting there, leaning against the tub. I knelt down and extended my arms out to her, which she slowly crawled into. Wrapping my arms around her frame, she buried her face in my chest as I soothed her by rubbing her back.

"Is it right for me to be acting this way with a teacher?" She asked in a soft voice, peaking up at me. "I'm not a certified teacher. I'm simply helping kids who need it. Yet, I am a few years older than you."

"She slowly pulled back and sat there in between my legs, looking up at me. "How old?" She questioned, her hand slowly sliding down her stomach. "20, I'll be 21 in just a few months. I actually attended and graduated from your high school back in 2011."

There was something different about this vibe though. For one, she was no longer crying, but she seemed rather interested in me.

I've been paying too much attention to her during lessons anymore, and it always made her blush. In fact, I've been paying enough attention to know she had made it to the three month mark, and she was starting to show. It was a small bump, but enough to be noticeable.

"Jamie? I mean, Mr. Dornan?" She quickly corrected. "When were alone, you call me Jamie."

At the moment, there are so many different ideas and fantasies running through my head that did include her. But I couldn't do it. Not for the sake of the baby, or how damaged she has become after what had happened in the past few months.

She was watching me, but I was lost in a trance of my own thoughts. When I came back into focus, she was biting her lip.

"Don't do that."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

Without a single word, she released her lip. But a split second later, she had climbed onto my lap.

Selena's POV:

This is totally wrong, right? I mean, don't get me wrong, he's hot as fuck. But he is almost for years older than me, I'm pregnant, and he's my teacher figure. Yet I can't help myself. If you were in my place, you'd understand why. Jamie was practically created by the gods and sent down from heaven.

And that's what led up to this very moment. I've been here for almost a month, and I'm giving up on any self control I have. Jamie is what I want.

As I watched him, he glanced between my lips and my eyes. Instead of waiting on him, I leaned in and gently pressed my lips to his, which after a second he did kiss me back. Our lips moved slowly in perfect harmony. As one of my hands rested on his chest, the other was holding onto the back of his neck. His hands were placed on my hips as he pulled my body closer to his, yearning for more.

I pulled back slowly, mumbling against his lips. "I'll be your dirty little secret."