Surprises (Part Three)

It was noon, later that day. Selena had just woken up, her body clearly sore and uncomfortable. Harry had been nodding off. And Mandy was keeping the baby company.

Seems chose the name, and it came out to be Chloe Marie Gomez.

Selena had just pushed herself up in bed to grab the remote for the tv, when the door swung open. It was Jamie.

To be clear, once school had gotten out, Selena came clean to her mother about Jamie. And surprisingly she took it very well. But Harry, he had no idea about it.

In Harry's mind, he thought he still had a shot to win Selena back. But boy was he in for a treat.

Selena's POV:

"I got here as fast as I could. I'm so sorry I couldn't be here for it, baby."

Harry peered over to Jamie as he walked further into the room, over to me. He sat himself up, running his fingers through his hair.

"Selena, who is this?"

Harry finally asked.

"Harry, this is Jamie."

And as soon as I said his name, it was as if Jamie had tensed up. He kissed my temple, whispering in my ear.

"You mean this is the douchebag that was in jail?"

I nodded slowly.

My mom got up from her chair, speaking to Harry.

"I'm not quite sure what your intentions were when you came here Harry, but I tell you one thing, you are not getting Selena back. Not only does she have a boyfriend, but you lost my trust, and that's one thing you can not gain back. It was also told to you in that courtroom that you would only be here for the birth."

"So when you said they let you out early, you lied to me? You only got let out to be here for this?"

"Calm down, babe." Jamie whispered in my ear.

Coughing awkwardly, Harry got up from his seat, beginning to walk over to the door.

"Alright, I see how it is. And I most likely deserve it too."

"I'm gonna give you two some privacy."

My mom followed Harry out, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"No matter what, I'm so proud of you. I just wish I could've been here for you."

"It's okay. I understand how it is with filming and I have nothing against it."

"Where is she?"

I sat up, pointing over to where she was laying in the bassinet. He walked over to the bassinet, looking down to her, lightly brushing his thumb against her cheek.

"What name did you decide upon?"

"Chloe Marie. I combined the two names we both liked."

I smiled to myself as I watched Jamie slowly pick her up, cradling her small body up to his chest as he slowly rocked her back and forth.

Finally, it seemed like everything was about to fall into place.