I Need An Escape

It wasn't until hours later that I had finally woke up. A crack of light shinned in my eye, which immediately brought attention to how badly my head had hurt.

I tired to talk, but I couldn't. There was duct tape over my lips.

I tired to move my feet, but they were tied to a chair.

I tried to move my hands, but that didn't get far because they were handcuffed separately, each one to each side of the chair.

I couldn't even wiggle in the chair, being there was a rope tied around my stomach.

My clothes were torn and stretched, wet marks around my lap. What the fuck is happening? It was the only thing I could think of, over and over.

I tried looking around for some sort of sense of things, but it was too dark, and the small crack of light was doing nothing for me.

The last thing I could remember was getting ready to leave with Chloe. Then it hit me. Fuck! Where could my daughter even be right now? Is she safe? Is she hurt? Is she alive? Just the thought of something bad happening to her killed me on the inside.

"I've got to say, it felt awfully good to have my way with you."

Light wasn't needed to see who it was. You could practically hear the smirk that was formed on Harry's lips right now.

The sad part was not being able to say shit back to him. Although at this point, it could only get me worse. Like being left for dead.

"It's just too bad you weren't up to feel how great your body bounced back since you had Chloe. It was like our first time, all over again."

His fingertips slowly dragged from my kneecap up to my inner thigh.

"But enough of that. You don't deserve to have shit done to you after you ripped me out of her life. Why should you get any real pleasure out of this? That's why I'll be sure to be around for this child's life. Tell me I won't be?"

He paused for me to answer, knowing damn well that I couldn't.

"That's what I thought."

A quick noise passed by, and at first I couldn't tell what it was. Not until I felt the cold metal touch my skin.

The blade slowly dragged over my skin until he forced it down, causing me to wince in pain.

All I wanted to do was slap him, kick him, punch him. Do anything I could go get him back for all the shit he's done to me in the past year.

But as of right now, there's only one mindset I could possibly have.

This son of a bitch needs to die.