Panic

"Where's my baby? I want her home!" Mandy shrieked over and over to Brian. She had been sobbing for the past two days, still without a single clue of where her daughter was out. She knew it had to deal with Harry, but there was no idea as to where Selena was.

A knock on the front door pulled her from her thoughts as she ran over and opened it. Jamie stepped inside and pulled her into his embrace, not wanting to let go.

"We're gonna find her." He whispered.

After talking for a while, they decided to make some flyers and contact the local news station who had always been doing reports on Harry since the whole situation had begun.

Jamie and Mandy sat on the computer looking for the right recent pictures to include in the poster.

The Warehouse

It had been days, it just had to be. I've been stuck in this chair forever, and I have no way to keep track of the time or day. Starring into the blackness was all that my life has become.

Harry came in here occasionally, mainly wanting to feel me up. But the sad part about it was the fact I couldn't stop him. Being tied in every way possible to this chair made it possible for him to get whatever his heart desired.

I've gotten no food or drinks. My throat burned from how dry it was, not even my own saliva could manage. My stomach was constantly growling which made me completely nauseous. It was as if I was going to pass out at any given second.

I wish there was a way out of here. I miss my family, and they're all probably worried sick about me.

It's just sad to see what my life has become at the moment. I wish I could cave to him and make him think he was getting what he wanted. I don't belong here, I belong with my daughter.

There has to be a way to con the twisted son of a bitch, right? It'll be a thought to consider. But for right now...

My eyes grew heavy gradually as they finally shut.

Help

"Ex girlfriend of Harry Styles who had escaped from jail in now missing. She's been gone since Friday morning, and posters will be put up all over town. Her height it 5'5, weight 115, her hair and eyes both dark brown. She was last seen in front of her house, and her boyfriend and family are trying their hardest to find her. Harry last said that he wanted her, and they're afraid something bad could happen to her. A reward will be given to whoever contacts them about her where abouts."

They showed a montage of pictures, clearly enough to give people more of an idea of what she looked like. No matter what, they will find her. Even if it killed one of them.