News Travels Fast

I didn't know much over the short holiday break. Except my mom told me that she broke the news to Harry's parents over Thanksgiving dinner, but it wasnt a surprise because Harry had told them that very night.

But school was a little off for me. I know there was times that I had to excuse myself from class because of the morning sickness, but by this point it was something I was getting used to.

What I wasn't used to was weird looks already. Only my friend knew, and if other people had found out, then only she could tell them. But there is a possibility that Harry could've told his friends.

It was weird, sitting out in gym class and everyone looking at me, then whispering to one another. Harry came over and sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my back.

"You alright, babe?"

"Am I alright? No I'm not alright. Everyone is starring at me and whispering. Did you tell anybody?"

He hesitantly answered.

"I only told a few of my friends."

"A few?! Everyone knows now! It's so awkward now, they make me feel like I'm a freak."

"Oh, boohoo, cry me a river Gomez! If you couldn't handle being a pregnant freak, then you shouldn't have had sex!"

Ms. Belle, our gym teacher walked over to Holly, the girl who just made the rude remark.

"Holly, you need to keep your comments to yourself and mind your business. Get back on the volleyball court this instant!"

I got up from the bench and ran out of the gym to the locker room. Pulling my phone out of my bookbag, I dialed my moms number and pressed the phone up to my ear.

"Hello? Is everything okay?"

"Mom, I want to come home."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Harry's friends told everyone! Now they're starting at me, whispering, and making rude comments to us. I don't wanna be here..."

"Honey, I know it's not easy. I went through the same thing in school, it's just kids are more judgmental now than they were back then."

"Mom, this sucks."

"Just stay for the day hunny, and well work something out. Okay?"

I sighed. "Okay mom, I'll see you after school."

Hanging up the phone, I put it back in my backpack and left the locker room. Wiping the tears that were in my eyes, I didn't realize anyone was outside the door, and I bumped into Harry.

"Selena, can we talk?"

"No, just leave me alone! This is all your fault!"