Her Side vs. His Side

"I think I have the most obvious answer, Jamie." A smile formed on my lips as I leaned down to gently press my lips to his, quietly mumbling 'yes' as my answer.

And for the first time in a long time, I was happy. Since this pregnancy started, I lost a lot of things.

Harry being the main one. My cheer captain spot. My friends. My reputation went down the toilet. And then my mother sent me to Jamie's house to have him teach me. Here I met my now boyfriend, I made friends with the other kids that were here. We all have our stories as to what brought us here. But there's one thing that I know for sure, and that's Jamie doesn't judge me. He doesn't find me to be a stuck up brat for being the cheer captain, and he doesn't think I'm a whore or slut for getting pregnant and raped. He's been there for me so much since I met him. Probably the exact moment I met him.

Something else I was realizing was how much my belly has grown. Now being at four and a half months, I was now showing, almost halfway. So by sitting on Jamie's lap, it wasnt exactly going to be one body pressed up against each other.

Yet the whole image made me happy. My babygirl was healthy, and I ultimately had the best boyfriend in the world. I couldn't ask for anything better.

-•-

Harry's POV:

"You will be released only once, as you run through your sentence. And that will be when Ms. Gomez has the baby. You will be granted that the night she goes into labor to be there, and meet your child. But if you try and pull any stunts in that night, you will get a higher sentence. Understood?"

I nodded, adverting my gaze down to the floor. The orange jumpsuit was an everyday eye sore. The cold metal was wrapped around my wrists and ankles.

What kind of fun did I think I was having when I did this to her? I loved her, yet I betrayed her, lost her trust, and probably after the birth will never be able to go near the child.

We had everything in the world we could of possibly wanted. The popularity, the people who were jealous of us, spoiled rotten, party goers, and it all got thrown away.

I've been sitting in this jail cell for almost two months. And as I lay on my cot at night, all I can think of is past memories with her.

The fact that I really let her slip through my fingers kills me. But what really eats away at me is the fact I allowed myself to get her pregnant, and that I allowed my friends to attack her. It was clearly wrong of me.

My parents used to be proud of me. My sister used to look up to me. And now, they despise me. It's as if my life is a living hell.