Results

The final day of in school was in session before the students left for Thanksgiving Break. Throughout the day, the classes had less and less students, where all they did was have a free period in classes or watch Christmas movies.

Selena was in her English class after just having lunch. Sitting beside her was her boyfriend Harry of one year. You would think the stereotypes of the head cheerleader dating the captain of the football team was the only reason that they were dating, but it wasnt. They began dating way before they reached the highest rankings they could get to.

Underneath the table, their hands were interlocked as Harry gently rubbed his thumb across her hand. Selena smiled faintly and leaned over to rest her head on his shoulder.

They were watching a classic movie, Home Alone. And it had gotten to everyone's favorite part where Kevin began to retaliate after the Wet Bandits. As they watched it, the class erupted into laughter. No matter how many times you see the movie, it would always be your favorite scene and it was something you could never get tired of.

The one thing no one was looking forward to was the official start of the weather no longer being warm. Here in Pennsylvania, almost all of the leaves had fallen off of the trees and the temperature had begun to change dramatically.

After a few minutes had passed, Selena had a weird feeling run through her body. She had a guy feeling that she was about to be sick. Slipping her hand from Harry's, she got up from her seat and navigated her way out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. This act had left Harry confused. In the bathroom, Selena was kneeling on the floor, hunched over a toilet as she got violently sick.

One of her friends, Violet, had noticed Selena come in. Hearing her sick made her worry, so she pulled out her phone and text Harry to let him know.

'Haz, I don't think Selena is doing well. She's getting really sick and should go home. I'll stay in the bathroom with her until she feels good enough to come back to class.'

Upon reading the message he had just received, the teacher allowed him to leave class. In the hallway he contacted her mom at work to updated her that he would be taking Selena home shortly and would be staying there until both of her parents had come home.

Finally appearing, Violet had her arm linked around Selena to keep her weak body moving. Harry thanked her and slipped his arm around her waist, helping her all the way outside to his car. Knowing how bad the roads were, he drove slow so he wouldn't stir up her stomach. Yet they had to stop about three times at the side of the road.

Harry had never seen her so sick before and it worried him. Selena on the other hand was trying to process what the hell caused this. Was it just a bug? Was it food poisoning from the shitty school lunches? Did she eat something bad at home? Yet she knew she never got so violently suck before which really made her think.

She had lost her virginity on her 16th birthday to Harry. And in less than a month she would be turning 17. Yes, they have had sex since then. Roughly almost two weeks ago. And then it hit her of what it really could be. No matter how horrible she felt, she requested Harry stop at Rite-Aid so she could pick up a pregnancy test without anyone knowing.

When she was at home changing in the bathroom, she pulled the box out of her purse and decided to take the test. After ten minutes of taking it, getting dressed, and waiting for the result, it was finally ready. She read over the back of the box and looked down at the test laying on the bathroom counter. Her breath hitched in her throat as she saw it had matched the positive symbol that was on the box.

Slowly opening the bathroom door, she peered into her room to where Harry was laying on her bed. "H-Harry..? I think we should talk." Raising his brow, he slid his phone into his pocket and adverted his attention to her. "I don't know how to say this because it's not easy. I'm scared, and I don't know what you'll think. Or anyone else. But I did some thinking since we left school, and I took a pregnancy test. Harry, it's positive."

Tears ran down her cheeks as Harry looked at her in pure astonishment. How could they let this happen?