Restless

To say that the both of us were tired beyond belief seemed to be an understatement. Jamie was filming twelve hours a day, while Chloe was still keeping me up half the night.

She was always hungry or crying. I love her dearly, but if I don't get more sleep anytime soon I'll be a walking zombie, and even more cranky than I have been.

There's still two more weeks until Jamie comes home, which I could wait for. We had two more months until my senior year would be starting back up, and I couldn't wait for it. Things won't be great, but it'll be nice to get back to.

I don't know why I expected this to be so easy, when it's definitely not. Especially when you're stuck doing it on your own, it's even harder. Sometimes it's just difficult to try and even enjoy summer.

All I want is Jamie here, I hate being apart from him.

I had been watching tv with my mom while Chloe took a nap. The news was the same old depressing thing, but the only thing I was waiting on was the forecast so we could plan some family events out.

But as usual, nothing could ever go right; especially when Jamie isn't here.

"Please keep an eye out for this man, today would be the first time he escaped out of prison. According to some people he associated with in the prison, he wanted to get out and come after the girl and take his daughter back. This is a dangerous matter and we need to keep a look out for him. There will be a reward for whoever turns him in. The sooner, the better."

"He's coming after me?!"

"Shit, he'll never stop, will he?"

I got up from the couch and ran up to my room, slamming the door shut behind me. I grabbed my laptop and opened up skype. Patiently I waited for Jamie to answer, and just when I was on the verge of hanging up, he answered.

"Babe, I'm about to go back on set. I can't talk right now."

"He's coming for me!"

"Wait a minute. Who's coming for you?"

"Harry! He wants to get rid of me and take Chloe!"

"Under my dead body. I'll work something out to help you, alright? I'll message you after filming and we'll get this all sorted out. Okay? I'll protect you."