Getaway

Harry was on the lose, running mad. He kept forgetting what it was actually like being in the real world, only if he had been back in jail for a month. He had to stop continuously to try and figure out where he was, and how to get to her house.

What he had to do was take care of Selena. Not even in a good way, he wanted her out of the picture and Chloe for himself. Yes, it was completely stingy for him, but here's a few things.

That was his girl. That was supposed to be his child, not Jamie's. But that's the thing this girl couldn't get through her goddamn head. She was so head over heels for this man, a grown ass man. All her friends she had now had kids, she was surrounded by this lifestyle.

What he did to her before might've been wrong, but it didn't mean that she had to go resort to these kind of extremes. No matter how much her life depended on it, she wasn't going to get away with it.

Selena on the other hand had just gotten Chloe buckled up into the car. Her mother and Brian were driving her to the airport to fly out to California to Jamie for a few weeks, somewhere where she would be safer. Pennsylvania wasn't home for them anymore, it was a dead end trap where she continued to relive her nightmares.

Her parents were inside grabbing the last of her things to being out to the car as she closed the door to the side Chloe's car seat was in.

Suddenly a hand covered her mouth, as the other pulled her against a body, quickly dragging her away. There was a car running in the middle of the seat where she was forced into a trunk no matter how much she tried to scream with the hand that covered her mouth.

The trunk slammed shut as he jolted into the car, quickly driving away.

She had no idea who it was, but in a way she knew exactly what. He wasn't kidding about coming after her, and as of right now he managed the first part of this mission.

As he sped down the road, the tires screeched along the pavement.

Mandy and Brian had just made it out to see no sign of Selena. Running over to the car, Mandy pulled the door open to see Chloe asleep in her seat, but her own daughter no where in sight. She looked around as she began to panic, Brian pulling out his phone as he dialed for 911.

Now they couldn't get away, they were stuck here without a single sign as to where she could be. They were trapped in his game.