Transitioning

At 6 a.m the alarm went off, causing me to groan. "Shut it off before she wakes up." I mumbled into the pillow at Jamie. His hand tapped a few places until the alarm finally shut off, Chloe remained sleeping.

Jamie yawned as he sat up, turning the lamp on that was beside the bed.

Honestly, there was nothing more that I wanted to do other than sleep, but Jamie had to leave for his flight soon back to LA.

Pushing myself up, I pulled the blankets down and crawled onto his lap, laying down on top of his body as my head rested on his chest. For so long did I have to go about not being able to get this from him, and now that I finally can, he's never here. His arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed the top of my head, sighing softly.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you too."

Peeking up at him, he quickly leant down and pressed his lips to mine for a quick kiss.

"Don't you go there now."

"With what?"

"You're gonna be gone for a month, a simple peck on the lips won't do it, mister."

"Do you really want me to miss my flight?"

"Yes!"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"It's the last month of filming, and then I'm here for good. Alright?"

Nodding, I rested my chin on his shoulder, gently kissing his neck.

"Besides, I set the alarm earlier so I could have some time with you."

Keeping his hold on me, he flipped us over on the bed, as his body now hovered over mine. Leaning down, his lips pressed to mine for a gentle kiss. My lips moved slowly in sync against his, as my arms slowly wrapped around his neck. Inching closer to me, his hips lightly grazed against mine, causing me to smile against his lips.

But in a split second he was getting up from the bed walking over to my closet. Opening the doors, he grabbed two of my scarfs that were hanging up. I watched him curiously, arching my brow.

"Babe, whatre you doing?"

"50 shades is about to come to life."

He walked over to the bed and pinned my arms above my head. He tied one end of the scarf to my wrists, and the other to the headboard and repeated it with my other.

"Just so you know, if you even dare to move or make a single noise, you will be punished. Got it?"

Biting down on my bottom lip, I quickly nodded my head.

"Yes, daddy.."

He hooked his fingers around my thong and slowly slid them down my legs, past my knee high socks.

Slowly spreading my legs apart, he sat himself between them as he lent down, rubbing his thumb in a slow circular motion against my clit. I lightly let my teeth graze over my bottom lip, trying my best to keep quiet. Instead I spread my legs more for him, giving the perfect invite for him to continue. Taking his middle finger he slowly entered me and began to thrust it slowly.

"Is that what you've been begging for, babygirl? To be touched? For me to have my merry way with you?"

"Please.."

"You won't get a thing if you don't beg for it."

"Make me scream your name, leave scratch marks all over your body, make me beg for you to fuck me harder."

"You mean like this?"

Before I could bother to muster out my question, he began to quickly thrust his finger, causing me to let my head fall back, fighting to keep quiet.

A smirk was plastered on his face as he leaned down, replacing his thumb with his tongue as he flicked and nibbled on my clit.

I began to bite down on my bottom lip rather harshly, wanting to make a single sound so he knew just how good he was making me feel.

With one thrust I couldn't help but let out a whimper, but he heard it. Instantly.

"What did I tell you, Selena?"

He slowly removed his fingers, beginning his demands.

"Open."

Nodding, I obeyed his order and opened my mouth as he slid his finger in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his fingers, sucking off every part of me that he wanted me to taste.

After he slipped his fingers away, he reached over me and untied my hands, flipping my body over.

"Didn't I say to be quiet?"

He moved his hand in one swift motion before it came into contact with my ass, causing me to gasp.

"Yes.."

"And you know what you're gonna do now to make up for it?"

"Hm?"

"Suck my dick."

Nodding my head, he laid back on the bed. I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down his legs, tossing them onto the floor. I crawled between his legs, pushing my hair back to one side.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, slowly pumping my hand as I leaned down, slowly gliding my tongue over his slit.  A quiet groan left his lips as his hand gently raked through my hair. I slowly swirled my tongue around the head before wrapping my lips around it, starting to bob my head. My head moved in sync with my hand as I pumped it, causing his hand to ball up in my hair. I removed my hand from his shaft, resting both of my hands on his hips, bobbing my head slowly.

I groaned lightly to send him a slight vibration, causing him to let out another quiet groan as he pushed my head down. I slowly went down on him, lightly gagging as I nuzzled my nose into his happy trail.

He let a moan slip past his lips as I pulled back, my lips making a popping noise. I ran my tongue up from the base of his cock back to the head as I wrapped my lips back around it, now bobbing my head at a faster pace. He pulled on my hair again as a few moans slipped out here and there.

But before I could continue, he groaned as his phone started ringing.

"Get up babe, I gotta go. Well finish soon."