27

Omniscient

*a f e w d a y s l a t e r*

"Wow!"
Ximena was in awe of the decor of her bestfriend's engagement party. She took in every little detail and smiled knowing Farrah would love this.

 She took in every little detail and smiled knowing Farrah would love this

"I've got everything covered here Ximena. You should probably get going" Mindy said as she checked the time.

"The guests will be arriving any minute now"
Ximena nodded.
"Okay thank you so much. You did a wonderful job" Ximena couldn't help complimenting her.
"You know I got you anytime Mena. Now go!"
"Alright fine" Ximena retorted as Mindy ushered her out the door.

Jumping into her car, she headed home. As she walked into her place, her phone pinged signaling that she had a text from Farrah.

FarrahE🌹: I'm a little behind time Kai. Von had me out all day getting pampered 🥹 but I'll let you know when I'm on my way

She chuckled at the text and sent a response.

It's okay babe. I'll be waiting

Ximena walked into her room and stripped out of her clothing. Heading to the washroom, she brushed her teeth and washed her face.
Her mind ran on her man.
They had decided that they would just meet up at the restaurant since Farrah would be driving her.
Earlier in the day, she dropped by his place to drop off Farrah's and Travon's engagement gift.
She entered her bathroom and took a much needed shower.
After exiting, she headed into her room to get dressed.
Farrah sent her a text letting her know she was here.
She grabbed her stuff and headed out her apartment.

"Bitchhh it's giving body ody odyyy" Farrah complimented her

Ximena couldn't help but blush.
"Thank you bestie. You don't look bad yourself. All these boobs outside and the blond is giving what's it supposed to give" Farrah stuck out her tongue and did a little dance which caused them both to laugh.
"Let me take a pic of you"
Farrah posed as Ximena took her picture.