5

Ximena Kai Carter

"Girl I'm just telling you. You need to decide who you wanna fuck with because sooner or later they gon find out bout each other" I rolled my eyes as I listened to Farrah's lectures.
We were currently on FaceTime catching up on all that has been going on.
"But I don't know who to choose Farrah. Nas has this dominant nature about him that makes me feel protected. Amir makes me feel special. How can I choose?" I sipped some of the red wine from my glass.
She shrugged.
"Or just let them know you're not ready for a relationship and you're just weighing your options" I turned my head towards the kitchen.
"BITCH is that a hickey?" I swung towards the camera so fast my neck almost broke.
"Bitch where?" I looked frantically.
"Right there under your ears" I got up from my seat and rushed to my washroom. Looking in the mirror, I noticed I had two hickeys; one under each ear.
"Fuck Nasir! I gotta get rid of this shit before Amir comes to pick me up later"
"Put ice on it and comb it out with a comb" I scrunched up my face.
"Chile, it works or just use your concealer and foundation"
I shook my head.
"Nasir got you bad" she laughed.
"I'll text you when I'm finished dressing"
"Okay sis" we hung up and I proceeded to try the ice and comb combo on my neck.
Nasir was definitely trying to show ownership. He knew I wouldn't go looking under my ear for no damn hickey.
-
Since I was finished dressing, I lounged around the house waiting for Amir.
A few minutes went by then I heard a knock at the door which meant Amir was here.
Heading to the door, I opened it to see a sexy ass lanky man staring back at me.

"Hey mamas" he cheesed pulling me in for a hug. I took the moment to enjoy the scent of his cologne.
"You smell so good" he said pulling away.
"You look as good as you smell too" I smiled.
I walked out and locked my door. Gently grabbing my hand, we made our way to his car.

"Take a pic of me so I can send it to Farrah" he took my phone and snapped a few pics of me.
He opened the passenger's seat door as I got in.
"Thank you" Quickly making his way around to the driver's seat.

FarrahE🌹: Whew sis you look good🤩 Amir gon be staring at all dat ass all night😭