4

Ximena Kai Carter

Walking out of the hospital, I decided to head to the bodega that was about 2 blocks away. I was finally finished with my 11 hours shift and even though I was on my feet all day, I felt like taking a walk to grab a few stuff. I pulled out my phone, checking to see if I had any new notifications.

AmirP💫: What time you leaving work?

I just left. Heading to the bodega to grab some stuff then I'll be home

AmirP💫: I miss you mama😭

Ofc ya ass does. You miss being all over me🤣 I miss you too PrinceyPooh

AmirP💫: There you go with ya shitty ass nickname🙄

Shut uppp!

AmirP💫: I'll come by tmrw to take you out

Looking forward to it!
Seen

I looked up from my phone to see a familiar face standing outside the bodega. He wore a red shorts with no shirt. His tattoos decorated his skin beautifully. I realized that I was staring so I looked away.
"So you gon just past me straight like that lil baby" the way he said it always made me feel some type of way.
Turning around to look at him, I smiled.
"What's up Nasir?" I asked stuffing my hands into my scrubs pocket.
"Come 'ere" he said with his eyes low as usual. I saw the same mischievous glint in his eyes from the night at the club. I was reluctant, he gently pulled me towards him by my scrub pocket as my body leaned against his that was leaned on the hood of his car.
"You scared of me or you scared your lil boyfriend gon find out?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Find out what?"
"That he's sharing you with me" he whispered into my ears. I chill ran down my spine. To control the wetness between my legs, I gently move away from him.
He chuckled realizing his words got to me.
"Ain't nobody sharing me baby boy. I'm a single woman" I walked into the bodega.
I grabbed a few snacks that I wanted and a redbull.
I payed then headed outside.

"You need a ride?"
"Na I'll get an Uber" I said opening my tin. He sucked his teeth.
"Hop in the car let me take you home" I examined his stern look for a second before complying. He opened the door then shut it when I was in.
Soon we pulled off.
"When you gon let me take you out?" I rolled my eyes.
"What you wanna take me out for?" For some reason, I always felt the need to be rude to Nasir. I think it's because he knew how to handle it while making me feel some type of way at the same way.
"Cause I'm tryna get to know you. I been seeing you around for a cool min and I like your lil vibe but you always running from me n shit"
"Boy ain't nobody scared of you. I'm just not tryna get myself caught up in no drama. You got too many hoes to even be worried about me" he chuckled.
"You talking real bold for somebody who always getting wet when I'm too close" I looked at him shocked. He pulled up in front of my apartment building.
Leaning over the armrest, he pulled my chin gently towards him. He got so close that I could smell his cologne and the weed on his breath.
"What ? You thought I didn't know lil baby? I see the way your eyes gets filled with lust when I'm too close to you. I see how you fidget when that fat girl between your legs start to act up" I was lost for words.
"You tryna act tough to push me away only makes me want you even more and trust me when I say, I always get what I want"
I looked into his eyes. They held no sort of emotions and I was actually scared.

Look at you Ximena. Suddenly two men are interested in you and you don't know how to cope with yourself.
I grabbed my bag as I was about to open the door when Nasir touched me.
"Put your number in my phone" I obeyed and threw the phone in his lap. I knew it would piss him off but at this point, I didn't care one bit. He read me like an open book and I didn't like it.
I got out slamming the door. Swiftly making my way to the elevator, my legs bounced out of nervousness and I waited for the door to open. I quickly made my way to my apartment and hurried inside.
I changed out my uniform and headed for the shower.