1

Its First day of my school

Oxford

 I was walking inside the school when my shoulder got knocked on by someone, causing my glasses to yeet somewhere. "Oh, sorry~ I bumped on you." A deep voice I heard as I swiped my attention to the tall man beside me. 

I detested that I could smell a little tinge of malboro

I detested that I could smell a little tinge of malboro. A hand with my glasses came out to me and said, "Farleigh! Don't be a bully." My nose wrinkled at the mention of someone speaking next to the towering man.

"What? I don't pffftt" It was too late when I tried to glimpse the individual through my eyeglasses. The tall, curly man starts walking away with two other girls. A man on the other side was still staring at me, worried. He's a regular dude, well-liked by all. "Hey, I'm sorry about that again. He's my cousin, and I'm completely aware that he's sometimes trash," he apologized.

I just smiled, knowing that he's completely sorry about what happened. "I'm Felix, by the way, Felix Catton." I cleared my throat, ready to say my name. "I'm-" I got cut off by my yell in our direction.

The tall man roared at him, "What the heck, Felix? Are you going with us or what?" Before, I didn't feel so ugly. Right now. He yelled as he fled from me, "I guess I need to get going now. Sorry!" I merely sigh. Is it a huge deal, though? Nope
I simply strolled toward the hallway.

It's now beyond time.

I start according to my plan. I didn't realize I was running late when I opened the door. Oh my, as soon as I walked in, I could feel the discomfort of the space. "Good Morning-"
"Who said that it was a "good morning" when, in fact, you are late?"

I close my mouth. I felt like there were a lot of heavy eyes on me, and I was ashamed to droop my head. The teacher made me seat with someone, but before I knew it, I was approaching their desk and saying, "Sorry, someone is sitting here." It's obvious that they didn't want to sit with someone who looked like me.

After giving up, the teacher handed me the empty chair at the rear of the classroom. I proceed in its direction. Before I can even reach it, someone takes the chair and settles in. Again, the tall, curly man added, "I forgot I was sitting here before." He took hold of the second chair and said, "Here." Offering it to me.

"Thanks.." I said putting my stuff first to the table when a girl extra herself to the chair and sat on it. What the heck.. "Excuse me? I was going to sit there.." The girl look at me with a irritating,  pesky face. "What you gonna do little Harry Potter?" The girl said grinning at me.

this is the worse day ever.