7

Here comes the end of my 1st year!

My mom bought this outfit from Vivienne Westwood and sent it to me; it's basic but elegant. Felix texted me, suggesting that we get together, so I hurried down to the building while wearing heels. There's a sound of my heels hitting the stone floor. I know I look ridiculous in this. When I wear this with glasses, people just stare at me, but now their looks are different than before.

"Hey Y/n like your dress!" A girl complimented me. It's Farleigh's girl, Jasmine. The girl who is always with Farleigh by his side. With that compliment, I can see that they are just making fun of me with a chuckle in the distance while they are walking away from me. I just want to pull her hair in anger, but I just sigh and walk again when my heel stumbles because of a rock that is blocking the way. I saw myself slowly tripping when a hand clasped to my wrist, making me stop falling.

(*The photo was not mine*)

"Ooop! Be carefull." He said making me look up to the man. Farleigh its FARLEIGH

I felt embarrassed when he effortless pulled me at my two feet. I don't know what to say when he touched my eye glasses and fixed it in the correct way. "You nearly get your whole show trip." He said as i try to move back but he won't stop talking. "Always.. check your way! You wouldn't like to repeat how you bump over me making your glasses fall again." He playfully tell me while holding my two hands to his. I look like a kid playing with my uncle or something.

"But i like you, I mean your dress.. It silk.. Is this Vivienne dress? it looks like one of those.. Cheap not cheap but it really suits you though.. Is this rental?" He asked making me raise my eyebrow to him, is he really that rich?

Those words making me feel off for some reason. "This is not rental.. And its not actually cheap this cost alot for a normal people."

"So you are telling me I'm not a normal person?"

"Maybe? Unless you call this cheap, maybe yes?"
I said to him making him scoffed in sarcastically. "But it's not that bad, maybe this is a new dress from theirs.. But you almost passing." He said as he drop his hands and pat my shoulder and walked inch away from me. "From what?" I yelled slight as he turned his head to me with a smiling face. "I don't know? A part of us?" He said with a grin and walked away from me.

Such a dick head.

With any minute Felix bump to me causing me to fall from the ground.

Time passes

Felix and I where in a river, We talked about something about death.

Felix look at me and handed me a paper.
"Its uhh invitation for the party tonight.. Its in Saltburn." He said as i process, "Oh! thee Mansion of yours?" Felix nod as i open the invitation with a smile. "I'll go." I look up to him with a smile.