4

The Dinner turns out good, But something just poking to me

The Dinner turns out good, But something just poking to me. A dangerous stare across the room that i cannot even find.

Earlier.

"Welcome to the club Y/n." Margot said to me, I look at them confused with a awkward smile, doesn't want to dissapoint someone. "What club?" I ask, When Owen interrupt saying, "Its nothing its just our friends because we are different you know.. Not like the people out there.." He said as he point across the other table pointing to someone i know, Felix Catton's Friends with His cousin.

Ada calls them a bunch of "cool kids," sounding sarcastic as she says it. Ada whispered to me, "I think you don't want to be friends with them." It sounded like she was telling me that they were killers or murders.

I simply nod, not indicating in any way that I agree with them, but I do want to provide it to them. Owen said, sounding irate, "Especially, Felix Catton, don't be friends with them." "Yeah, did you know that they got into a big fight? Owen had a fight with Felix because they were friends before, but it got destroyed by Felix's cousin," Ada said. "What a dorky pride, man," Margot shot back at the table across from us.

Present.

I just headed back to my dorm. I have already finished showering. I check through my books and lecture when a buzz comes from my phone, which I pick up. "Hey mom," I said through the screen, resting the phone on my shoulder while looking at my lectures and waiting for a response.

"Hello honey! How was your school? Is your dorm good? Just text me if you want some money, okay?? I will send you some." She said in the other line while I heard a loud vibration of music. "Are you at a party?" I asked, making me stop looking at what I was doing. "No?" she said.

"What do you mean, no? I can literally hear a loud song there. You can just tell me, mom," I said as she cutted me. "Y/n, I will call you later. Mom is busy. Bye!" as the call ended. I sigh, letting my head drop to my table from frustration.

An idea clicked inside my head when I saw my lecture about the upcoming project.
I head down the stairs looking for something, with my phone in my hand. "The pub," I said to myself, trying not to forget where I should be looking when I ran to someone I knew. Ada is kissing someone on the staircase.

"Ada?" I look in their direction, making them split in two. Ada looks at me like she is disappointed and sighs. "Oh, it's you, Y/N, why?"
"Do you know where the pub is?" I asked, waiting for her to tell me.

I can hear the man with Ada complaining as she just sighs, then looking at me devastated, "I'm sorry, Y/N, if I can't help you go there, but," she said the direction as they said goodbye and left my sight. Well, I just got going.

I got lost for a few minutes, but I arrived at the pub.
I carefully opened the door. Walking inside the room further, my focus was snapped when someone shouted my name, making me look to my left. "Hey, Y/N, my mate!" A British voice called me, making all the attention of their friends look at me directly while smoking their cigarettes and drinking their alcohol.