3

I get going as soon as I open my dorm

I get going as soon as I open my dorm. I'm going to fix the lighting in my room by covering all of the windows and getting new sheets for my bed. keeping every book I own on a lofty shelf.

 keeping every book I own on a lofty shelf

(*The photo was not mine*)

My body lets out a sigh and I fall onto my bed. I thought this would be alright. Yes, creating a private haven. I gasp as I see the alarm. I've come to my first subject late. I had no idea that my gait was that slow.

I start by taking a shower and washing my body before making myself look presentable. I moisturize my face and apply lotion to my body. I put on my spectacles and some clothes. I grabbed my stuff and hurried to my dorm.

I was repairing my shoes as I walked down to the school's alleyway. I let myself into my classroom. Yes, I am, surprisingly, the first.

 Yes, I am, surprisingly, the first

(*The photo was not mine*)

The professor was taken shocked by the student's early arrival in his lesson. The professor stepped toward me and said, "Oh, hello there. What is your name, darling?" which made me stare at him strangely. "Oh.. Uhm Y/n-" as I'm about to say my complete name, a group of students enter the room and start pushing me one after the other. To help me stand up, the professor grasped my hand. I thanked Him, "Thank you, sir," but as I removed my hand from His, I had strange feelings. I straightened up as I moved on and found a seat.

I put my things on a table, setting all of my notebooks on top of it. Having a full set of ballpoint pens with different colors on them. I look around to see that some people only have one shade of pen. I felt embarrassed having all of this pen as I hid it inside my back when someone interrupted me from putting the set of pens I have. "Oooohh, whats this?" Gosh, it's him again. He snatched my set of pens and examined them as if it were his first time seeing them.

He moved the chair around and took a seat next to me. While maintaining his fixed gaze in the pen, he shifted the chair closer to me. "Interesting." I detested how arrogant he appeared to be. With a mocking expression on his face, he added, "Why not show us these cool pens? You know, I think you will kill the entire school with these pens," as I moved away from him. "Hey, you two there, aren't you going to listen or what?" The professor said, making us move back as if nothing happened.

I asked him, not looking at him, "Uhm.. do you want me to pay you back?" while the man next to me groaned and returned my pens to me. I gave his hands a tap. He laughed. Have I said something amusing?

"What am I? A tooth fairy?"
I mean, if I didn't do anything, why are you acting this way? I just touched my head, slightly messing up my hair. I noticed that he was gazing at me. Strange.

"Forget about last night it's nothing," he said, patting my shoulder as he swiftly turned away from me and talked to his friends. I just realized I sat down where his friends were making it feel like I was different. At this point, I want to move.

The professor questioned the audience, "Where is Y/N?" They all stare at me, and I despise it. I timidly raise up through the throng to catch the professor's attention. "Good, you'll be doing the project with Farleigh Start." Who is that person? The man next to me paused, his friends laughing at him as he turned to face me. I feel like I know this name for some reason, Farleigh...

"Oh! so you are my partner!" man spoke up out of nowhere, startling me into reality. "Oh you are Farleigh?" I ask as he nod with a grin to his smile. I guess im not having a Deja Vu after all.

The school has done, I met someone. Her name is Ada Monroe, She's cool. She told me something that will change something about my life.

Thanks to her.

Earlier, She told me about the catering in Oxford. Silly me, Ordering something in a grab not knowing that theres a catering here. No one tells me this until Ada did. I guess i will take a peek if i like their food or not.

Its night, I should go there after i promise Ada that i will go there to have a dinner with her.

(*The photo was not mine*)

I've reached my destination. Numerous students are dispersed throughout the table. Having their own area, I tried to locate Ada but was unable. Now that someone has tapped my shoulder, what should I do? I look over to see Ada, who seems to have been finding me too. "Where have you been, Y/N?" she asks, but when she gestures to the chair for us to seat on, it doesn't seem like a huge problem.

I looked about the dining room, which was filled with many new faces, paintings, and a lit-up light in the middle of the long table. "Well, I was going to find you, but I get dizzy seeing a lot of people here," I remarked. She remarked, "Is that so? Here," and offered for me to seat. I accepted and thanked her.

She was adjusting her hair as well. All I did was glance at the strewn food on the table. "Feast already!" she said, passing me a large piece of chicken from the platter. "Don't be shy! we paid for this," she added, eliciting a giggle from her friends. Someone sat Infront of me. A blonde boy seems like the kind of man who wouldn't do anything wrong. Ada glares at him as he shouts "Hey guys, Oh! Who is this girl?"

She cut into her meal and added, "Don't you dare, Y/N, don't mind him because if you have a conversation with this guy, he won't stop talking about anything." Someone next to me exclaimed, "As if you guys are on the loop!" "By the way, my name is Margot." Margot said beside me.

"Don't believe them, They are jokers after all.. I'm Owen. You?" he asked, handing his hand across the table. "I'm Y/N," I said, handing my hand to his as we shook hands. I could see someone glaring an eye at me, so I stopped.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Owen asked. I just shake in reality.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay." I force a fake smile.