11

The darkness has come

I still found myself here.. in the blue room with alot of games for me to play without my phone.
Out of nowhere, a maid appears at the door frame. "Miss Y/n, Madam Elspeth are calling everyone in the dinner but before that i will show you your dress." 

"Dress? I already have dress though.." I said to the maid but she denied it. "Its.. something special today Miss Y/n."

In my room

She showed me a shimmering gold dress with a V-neck and sleeves that exposed some skin around my ribcage. Isn't this just too much?

"I don't think this is appropriate to wear this tonight." I responded, gazing straight at the maid who was displaying the garment to me with a worried expression,  "But Madam Elspeth told me that you should wear this Miss.."

"But i think its not good and..quite revealing" I said while dazzling my hand against the glitter in the dress.  "I got this." A voice appeared in the door making us both glance just to see Venetia leaning in the open door of my room. "You can go now." She told the maid with a gesture to make the maid leave us both in the room.

"Mom order to make you wear that.." She said to me as she walk closer to me. "And for sure it suit you well, Like that T-shirt." She pointed to my big tshirt. "Every woman deserve to wear something bold and unique not always something bland.. If i were you, you should try it first." She said and she sat to my bed.

I have no choice but to carry it out. And Aunt Elspeth got me this pricey outfit, so I should feel ashamed.

 And Aunt Elspeth got me this pricey outfit, so I should feel ashamed

While we are waiting for everybody, Not really everybody. Only Y/n and Venetia. While waiting, Me and felix talked when Aunt Elspeth talked. "Oh goodness.. I cannot wait to see Y/n wearing my favorite dress. It was like long time seeing her this so grown up..beautiful.. yet innocent." She said so proudly, sipping to her champagne.

"What innocent?" I side comment making her stop and just look at me disbelief. "Don't even say that Farleigh, I know you miss your little sister." She said smiling teasing me. "She's not even-" But before I can talk. My mouth start to numb like i was unable to talk after my eyes landed to a beautiful..