8

Felix texts me around ten o'clock at night telling me to get outside because someone is coming to get me

Felix texts me around ten o'clock at night telling me to get outside because someone is coming to get me. But before that, I made the decision to leave the party quickly because I planned to return to my room and head home. I didn't even have enough time to choose a suitable appearance.

|Outfit|
Denim Shorts + Just a pair of good Tshirt.

Picking up and putting it to my bag all the things i think i need when someone knocked to my door. I open it slight to glance to the person.

I don't know this guy- "Are you Y/n?, I'm Mr. Felix's Driver." He said as i open the door wide for me to get out. "Oh yeah i am." I grinned at the person. "Okay good, now follow me please."
I followed him to the parking lot as we drove away from the school.

Looking at the window.

We are here.

(*The photo was not mine*)

The Driver tells me i can go now inside as i walk to the big door. I placed my knuckle on wooden door and start to knock when someone opened it.Plenty of people who are enjoying themselves. Am i late?

I walked inside seeing a lot of people partying, drinking and even.. Snoring a powder into their nose. I question but i open my bag to take my phone to some what text felix that I'm already here and I'm lost.

With so many people slamming into me, I can barely hold my phone upright. I sigh, thinking perhaps I should locate a spot to relax and bide my time till Felix arrives.

I was walking when someone pulled me to their embrace. "Wha-" I startled, "Y/n? You are here!?" Its Owen. He place his palm to my face as if we didn't met for such a long time, We actually don't. We hang out too sometimes, of course I cannot eat with him in the lunch because of Ada that is continuously picking on me.
"Owen?" but this is surprising, I know Felix hated Owen.. but what is Owen doing here?

"I didn't expect you here! I didn't know you would come here for such a party." He smiled at me as he drink the liquor in his hand.
I should be the one to say that.
"Oh.. Felix invited me here-" He cut off me, "Really? Oh yeah you guys are quite close now." He smirked.