16

When morning came, Farleigh was woken up by the alarm on his phone beside him

When morning came, Farleigh was woken up by the alarm on his phone beside him. He instantly turned it off, sighed, and sat up in his bed. He looked beside him but did not see Y/n beside him. A little disappointment on his face when he realized he was late and might not be able to see Y/n for breakfast. He hurries to the bathroom to shower.

While the water pour down his skin, he still think about last night. "A little.." Y/n said to Farleigh who is filled with lust in his dark eyes. He lean closer to her face, wanting to kiss her but before that he said something. "Well me, I already liked you." He palmed his head A little dissapointed to his self in the present. What if Y/n don't understand it, and Y/n won't accept it because He did so much things to Y/n.

"This is stupid." He sighs under his breath and stops the water in the shower. He steps out of the shower and dries himself with a towel. He looks in the mirror and does his hair as usual, keeping it healthy, especially since he has curly hair. He is dressed casually because it is kite day.

He headed down the steps, his phone in hand. Thinking that Y/n would have already eaten with the family. He can already hear his aunt chatting about something. "I heard that today's weather is in a good weather for kite. Gosh I remember my good old days, Me and my old friend who likes to go like anywhere. Thats why now she's nowhere to find.. It's so awful and tragic. How could you believe darling, She's with her ex best friend before she reported missing-"

Farleigh walked to his seat and sat down, saying, "Good morning." Look for something, Y/n. "Why are you late, Farleigh?" Venetia asked, as Farleigh took a slice of bread off the table. Farleigh looks at Venetia as the others wait for him to explain. "Well, I was doing my kite." He responded precisely, bringing the bread to his mouth and looked around the room. "I guess your friend is not here." Farleigh says to Felix, who is not in the mood. "Oh, I just told Duncan about it," his Aunt says in a calm tone. "About what?"

"About Y/n. Mom told Duncan to go to her room because she was not here. Maybe late because of her kite too." Venetia said with a smile in her side of her lips and sip her morning coffee.
Any minute Duncan arrived with the same serious face. "Ma'am Elspeth, I was told that Miss Y/n was not here because her legs where sore. She cannot be able to move or walk because of it." Duncan declare to the table making Elspeth gasp a little. "Oh my.. did she tells you why her legs where sore?" She ask but sadly Duncan shake his head in dismay.

Farleigh was distracted by Felix's stare at him. People were busy chatting about something, and when Farleigh noticed Felix staring at him, he mouthed at him. "What?" Felix is unhappy but it doesn't stop Farleigh for some reason. Farleigh rolled his eyes and took a bite of his toast.

Venetia notices this, but she ignores it because she knows she can do better than bat in their fight. "I suppose kite day will not happen," Farleigh stated, making Venetia groan. "Really?" she protested. "Vee, let it go. We won't go kite flying without Y/n." Felix remarked, smiling faintly at Venetia, who had a bitter expression on her face.