19

The Evening Comes

The Evening Comes.

They had already finish their dinner.
The family want to bond, Y/n decide to go back to her room to wash herself. Still thinking about what happened to the library earlier. Sinking herself down the water of the fancy bathtub. Leaving her face in the surface of the water. The sound that she only hear was the dripping water from the tap.

Her hands crawl down to her skin, imagining the moment when Farleigh was under his sweet skin. She throw her head resting it well to the end of the tub. She snapped immediately, removing her hands down to her thigh and splash her self with the water.

Any time.

"Oooo that must be the new movie?"

"It is.. wait- where's Y/n?" Felix turned his head around looking for Y/n as she stepped in the room.

(*The photo was not mine*)

Felix and Farleigh glaze to the arc of the door. Where She's standing with her long pinkish nightdress, with her hair down and glasses that is placed crooked in her face. She sheepishly smiled, lowering her head when she saw Farleigh staring at her. "Y/n mate come here!" Felix yelled out making Y/n snapped. She walk towards them. Felix tap the empty space between him and Farleigh. Venetia was in the end of the side of Felix. Y/n sat down to the carpet, fixing her nightdress. Farleigh's right hand simply slid to Y/n and bumping his finger to Y/n's hoping that she will notice him. And she did, she glance at Farleigh that has a smug in his face.

She mouthed him "why?" But before Farleigh can respond to her they cut off by Felix offering Y/n a drink. She just accept it holding the glass of wine in her left hand. Y/n lean at the glass smelling the strong aroma of it so she just put it down next to Farleigh. Her attention drawn to the television, while Farleigh cannot help but check her every second.

Farleigh lower his seating position because he want to lean at Y/n's shoulder but he realizes that Felix was having a talk with her. Making her smile and staring at Felix and even giggle. Farleigh rolled his eyes secretly, turning his head to his side. Feeling pissed, So he just frown while crossing his arms together.