6

Felix informed me that when they were younger, he and his sister had a really close friend

Felix informed me that when they were younger, he and his sister had a really close friend. And Farleigh was the one who was the closest to them both. since they resemble a brother and a sister. They feel the same way about each other and understand each other, but that friend. Simply vanished into the breeze alongside its mother.

That is the heartbreaking tale that Felix told me about Farleigh, and it explains why, at times, he acted in that way due to their friend's passing.

Morning in 7, In my normal day i woke up and do my things. Me and felix always go for a walk in morning, so i prepare a water and a towel in my little bag and get going to where we always meet. In the field.

(*The photo was not mine*)

Walking to the spot when i saw a curly haired boy standing. Its farleigh..

With that i turned around wanting to walk pass to them but felix shouted my name. Shoot, He was with them. I turned around again with a fake smile. "Y/n! Come here mate!" Felix shouted and gesturing that i should come beside him. I contemplate when one of the girls of Farleigh talked. "We are going to play dodge the ball.. do you want to join us?" I was little annoyed how the girl smirked at me and leaning to Farleigh as if i care? Do i care!?

"Yeah, Y/n lets play.. Play with us" Felix smiled walking up to me and placing his hand around my shoulder. I look at him with a 'I'm not sure..' face. "Come on Felix, Don't even bother a boring girl like her." Farleigh looking at me down while he was playing the ball around his palm.

"I'll join."

"Thats my girl!" Felix proudly high fived me as he takes my bag and putting it beside his. "Okay, I'll be teaming with Y/n." Felix ready his self while looking at me.