18 • [ Warning ]

Farleigh holds me tightly as he kisses me deeper and harder

Farleigh holds me tightly as he kisses me deeper and harder. I grab his silky curly hair as his huge nose touches mine, our hands gripping one other's flesh. "How's your leg, hm? Do you mind breaking it again?" He asked me in a whisper, allowing me to smell his hot cigarette mouth. "No.. Its hard to walk-"

"That is not a problem," he said, placing me at the closest table. He advised me to lie with my back to it and lift my leg.

He held my feet in the air and pulled up my shorts. He got access down there and swiped his finger in my sensitive skin, causing tickles. Letting out a faint sigh, I cover my face with my arm. "Now hold this." He said, releasing his other hand from my feet, and I grip it with my one hand, rising it so he can duck down to it and spreading my arse apart.

I can feel his hot breath under there. "Are you sure you're ready to do this, Farleigh-" I gasped as he began to eat me like his favorite food. His tongue was fiddling with the hole. Flicking it against it. At this point, I'm not sure what to think or feel. My mouth will not stop opening, like a cat seeking for treats. "You like this kitten?" he asks, still playing with it and putting his tongue inside. My entire body was stunned like a statue, yet I was overheating, hot like the sun rather than cold like a statue outside of the saltburn.

Our heat coats the entire room. I held his lovely curly hair, gently sinking it down.

His thumb plays with my delicate folds. "Farleigh is not my cli-!" I protested, but it was too late to tell Farleigh stop. Throwing my head back, my knees begin to collapse together, but Farleigh stops them by spreading them out and holding them in front of his face. "Calm down, kitten... stay put." He searches his pocket for a thing. A powder-filled socket. He layered it on top of my stomach. I didn't move, but the stack of powder on top of my tummy began to fall slightly with each breath.

I look up at Farleigh, who is holding my head with one of his hands. He scrunched his nose, leaned down to my abdomen, and snorted the laced powder with his nose. I gulp, sensing his presence in front of me. He shifted to my lips and took it like he had done to me. The taste of his lips blended with my flesh and his, making us both more hectic. He gained access to my breast with one of his hands. Massaging it, but as time passed, his touch became more frantic. Gripping and nibbling my breast, I let out a yelp. I feel both wounded and good.

I hold on to his hand, preventing him from gripping too hard. He stopped kissing me and glanced at me with a serious expression. Probably confused. "Please be gentle.." I say to him. He licked my earlobe carelessly and placed his finger between my legs. "I'll take care of it, my y/n." he murmur, nibbling my ear as I feel his finger enter me. The stiffness has returned, but it no longer hurts; instead, it hits my sweet spot every time he pushes more. Holding on to his shoulder, my head sank to his neck.

"Farleigh- I.."

"Are you moaning my name?" He stared at me with amusement to his eyes. His voice was getting deeper like his finger. I whimper under him gripping to his sweater. Shaking my head telling him "No." He just huff and put his palm down to my back. "I know you are." He start to fasten the pace, faster than a cheetah. I let a loud moan but Farleigh kiss me preventing it to hear outside the room. He knew he was hitting the spot i want. "You want that? hmm? It's hitting it hard, right?" He smirks, mumbling to my lips, expecting me to erupt any second.

He knew when my eyes drifted back and my thighs collapsed. Shaking and twitching. He simply smiled, drawing it out with a white pull. He puts it in his mouth and licks every inch of his finger. "You're so fucking sweet." He casts a hungry glance over to me, who is gasping for oxygen after the horrific slaughter of my vagina. Still trembling. He then plunged his finger into my open lips, mingling my fluids and our saliva together. "Do you want more?" he almost murmurs to me before removing his finger and placing his lips against mine again, this time sloppy. I nod as a respond.

Knowing the nose candy works great.