5

After our conversation, he takes a moment to excuse himself and enter the bar. I waited for him outside, complaining to myself about how chilly it is.

With a roll of my eyes, I refuse to stay with them and carry on the chaos as I make my way back to my friends' table

With a roll of my eyes, I refuse to stay with them and carry on the chaos as I make my way back to my friends' table. I exclaimed, "I have to go," as the girls whimpered and became very angry at me for abandoning our bonding in favor of someone who enjoys studying.

Felix asks me as I merely sigh, "Where are you going?" I snarled, forcing myself to take another drink of alcohol in my lungs, "Your saver making me to do a project work. How annoying." I took a whiff of the bitterness and gave myself another cigarette stick to satisfy my taste.

"That's new," the girl next to me says, wanting to taste my cigarette as I smoke it on her face, making her pout. When I spotted a familiar person far away, I simply laughed and gave her a cheek kiss while packing everything.

(*The photo was not mine*)

Raising their feet, they walked out of the bar.
Knowing that he's going to act egocentrically toward someone. What a shame it is that I live here.

When I heard the pub's door open and turned to look in, I saw Owen

When I heard the pub's door open and turned to look in, I saw Owen. When he was approaching me, I noticed that he was really inebriated. I attempted to gently push him while he put his weight on me. "Owen?" I questioned, glancing up at his smiling face with a sneer on it. I was about to ask, "Are you okay?" when he abruptly gave me a hug, leaving me speechless. I gave him a back pat. His warm breath is brushing against my neck.

When I see Farleigh, a tall person approaching us, I'm not sure how to respond.
He was fuming for some reason when he tugged away owen from me and yank him away from us and i just gasp when Owen stumbled in the midair. I look at Farleigh with a 'What the heck' face and wanting to help Owen but it was too late when Farleigh grips to my wrist and walk away.

"Ah! hey! Take off your hand!" I yelp as he did. I look at my wrist, It was red with a mark from his hard grip. "Are you insane?" I look up to him with a mad impression making him just chuckle. "What is funny about that?" I look around us where we left owen.

"Are you serious?" He scoffed with a smirk like it was okay to do that to someone, Maybe Owen was right. I should not be friends with this guy. "Did you not see that?"

"See what? See the moment you push him knowing he is drunk!" I yell out causing him to roll his eyes. "Are you dumb? He was touching you up to your ass and you didn't even react.. And who are you to defend him like this though?" Bending down to greet me as though I were a small error, he scornfully crossed his hands.

"A friend." I said confidently as he scoffed one more time bitting to his cigarette. "A friend? Or more like A whore-"

I gave him a strong slap across the face before he could speak the word that I detested the most, which made him recoil in pain. surprising him by holding his face. "How dare you to slap me." Now enraged, he stood up straight as though he was about to slap me, but instead he clamped onto my jaw with his large hand.

"Don't even touch and hurt my face as if i did something worse than that man. Know your fucking place!" Clenching his own jaw from anger as i speak. "Then don't even say that like you know me better than myself, because i am no one's whore than your whores are!."

He yank my jaw as i walk away from him. but he yelled once more. "By the way, He wasn't drunk. Just want to touch your fucking arse!" He only smiled at what had happened, taking a deeper drag on the cigarette in his fingers and throwing it forcefully to the ground. As he walks away, he hisses.

Now it was morning

I brush it from my memory, yet I remember what happened last night. I have no classes today. But I have some work ahead of me.

Days Passed.

I was in my class with the nerdy, egotistical, self-centered girl who had smacked me the previous time and kept me from falling asleep

I was in my class with the nerdy, egotistical, self-centered girl who had smacked me the previous time and kept me from falling asleep. When the instructor was going to begin a lesson, I was chatting with my buddies. I glance at the unoccupied chair next to me. The only person not present was her.

My friends left the classroom when the lesson was over, but I stayed inside to wait for the professor to finish his job. Now is my chance to shine, so I approach them and give them a warm grin.

The lecturer looked up to me since he knew me, "Hello Mr. Start, what can i help you?" The professor smiled to me stopping what he was doing and lean to his table with his hand across his chest. "Hey Mr. Wilson, Do you mind if i ask you something?" I asked as i lean also to the table behind me. "Sure Farleigh, what is it?"

"Why Y/n is not here? do you know what is the reason why she is not earlier in your class? like is it not disrespectful I'm her partner in research then she didn't showed up." Mr. Wilson just sigh while fixing his glass within his glace over me. "Unfortunately.. Miss Y/n just talked to me uh.. I don't know the date but yeah, she want to switch class. But she still my student so i just told her sure not knowing that you, Farleigh.. Will complain. Should i tell her or?"

He asked while looking at me, I shook my head. "No, no im okay Mr. Wilson." I said with a smile as i told him a goodbye. Walking to the alley with a raving feelings as i try to find her in the crowd. With my tall height i cannot even find her when i saw felix so i tried to walk to him but everything just stopped.

Felix is having a great time with her.
Felix may seem like a simple man to me, but why is it so easy for him to grab everything I wanted? He's just a playboy stealer, to put it briefly.

Despite my presence, she continued to converse with Felix, ignoring my presence out of the corner of her eye.

Annoying.