9 • [ Warning ]

Is this really true? Oh my this shouldn't be happening-

"Ahhuhm.. Please fuck me.." Is she drunk? or what? I touched her toes and see how her body was unconscious. Knowing she's been drunk? no not only that, Drugged.

"Hey you, You shouldn't be here." I said as i tried to cover her with my towel thats is been placed in the chair of mine. "Please let me suck-"

"No! what even you are saying.." I contemplate and turned my head down to her in my bed.

Fuck this, My cocaine in my head start to react mixed with my drink earlier.

I lean closer to her and sniffed her skin, "You really wanted it?" I asked her while looking at her sleepy eyes. Holding her head to mine. She nod as a respond.

"Okay little bird.." I lean back and walk over my working table and set something on it and turned off the lights and comeback to her to ask her again. "What did you say again? can you say it?" Flashing her a light in her face while sitting her up to the bed while hovering her above.

Looking down at her innocent face, Her eyes where brighten by my phones light. "Say it."

"I want you to fuck me!" She said loud, Chuckling how she said it. She knew to her self she wanted it.

"Good girl."

I turned off the flash from my phone and throw it to the bed somewhere, But she was really needy and trying to unbuckle my pants.

"Hey hey easy up hm? you are really needy." I chuckled as I observed her persevering despite her body's overwhelming want to give up. Side effects have been took up.

She nods, her eyes welling with tears as she looks back up at me. I kissed her on the cheek, in her eyes, and on her swollen lips after wiping it. Her lips fully hovered over her, trapping her to the bed and making me want more. I ran my hands over her flesh, holding both of her hands with one, pinning them over her head and bringing her lips to mine. Hearing her whimper, and toying with her inside her lovely lips.