12

I'm tempted to follow Y/n out of the room, but I wait a moment to avoid drawing attention to myself

Felix replied, getting up from the couch, "I need to sleep now." Oh my god. It's not good. I watched him walk, and when I felt like it was time to leave, I waited for another minute. "You will go now?" Aunt Elspeth Asked as I stood up and stretched, getting her attention. "Yeah.. I have something to do. Goodnight."

"

"

What the fuck... who is... Y/n?" 

I got lost how big this place are

I got lost how big this place are. Lot of door I mistakenly my room, when I walk upon a door that I knew. I opened it, seeing Farleigh's things scattered everywhere. I look around it when I stepped on something hard making my feet hurt. "the heck?" I duck to pick it up.

It's my bra, I stepped on the wire hook of it. I feel flutter but I shake my head because It's weird..? Or I am just denial at this point. I took it with my panty that I found in his bathroom basket. My heart began to pound quickly, but it did not stop me from hunting for something. In the midst of my hunt, I came across my phone, which had been placed on top of a bookshelf. How did I take it? Of course, with a help of a chair.

Once I got it I left the room but when I turned around I saw someone coming where I was, so I run somewhere I can ran at and hid the things inside under my dress. "Y/n? you awake? are you lost?" It's Felix, I turned around embarrasly. Felix look at me confused when he saw my hand where place in the knob of a door. "Oh.. That's not where your room is. It's in the third floor. come, I'll show you. You must forget we are shared bathroom." He said with a smile as i follow him.

I know my room, it's just that I panicked and believed it was Farleigh. When we arrived, I thanked him. "Goodnight.." He smiled as he went to his own room. I let out a sigh and open my door. I placed the things i found and replaced my sandals with flipflops. I look at my phone, which still doesn't have any signal. I peek outside and thought an idea.

I sneak outdoors and am met by a strong breeze that causes my hair to fly. I walked away from the mansion, glancing at the signal bar to raise it. But I found it within minutes. I jump with delight knowing that it is time for me to contact Mom. The phone rang as she answered. "Hi mom!" "Hello y/n how's life?? Congratulations honey!! Me and your Dad is Proud of you! By the way, when will you come back? Uhm.." She stopped with a worried tone. "Whats wrong? is there something- Oh.. I'm here staying at my friends house mom-"

"Is that so? Oh its nothing I'm not mad or anything. You should be the one that is mad because we, me and your Dad Still here at vacation.. we are in paris. I really love it here.. Are you okay there?" She inquired. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine here. They say I should spend my summer here in their mansion," I told her, surprising her. "Oh really?- Wait uhm.. Coming! Honey, I need to go now.. There's a lot of things going on here.. I will call you okay?? or call me text me or anything! Goodnight!" She then hangs up. Nice try Y/n nothing's worry mom.

I look at my phone, irritated. Why is mom acting like this? Is this acceptable to her? I am not truly important to her- I heard something and looked around to see. nothing. A bush rustled at the side of my ear as I focused my attention on it, but the sound stopped. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I walk gently towards the rear of the bush. I hear a grunt at my back. "Ahh! Fu-" As I snarled back and pushed the guy, I felt a stinging bite on the side of my neck. I hold my bitten neck and stare at the person. I glare at him, "What the heck!? What is that for!?"

"Nothing, just copying the movie from earlier." He grinned and looked around. Ignoring my pain, he bit me and said, "You are sick." I walked away furiously, but he was too strong to pull me with his one hand in front of him. "That's the point. What are you doing here? Calling someone? Let me guess.. It's your busy "Mom" You say. Did she agree that you will spend your summer with me?" He fixes his hair and leans down to me with a smile.

"You wish." I said to his face, little irritated, and tried to move away, but he held my jaw hard and brushed the tip of his nose on mine. "I do wish it." I detect a faint odor of alcohol on his breath.

"I apologize I'm not into alcohol." He smooches my lips as soon as I move back. I thought the alcohol would be strong, but for some reason, it's not. He moves his hands to mine and then abruptly snatches my phone. He stops, grinning proudly, and says, "No phone for you." Before I can say anything else, he kisses me again. It seems like I'm a joke to him, but I didn't resist for some reason. He then laughs. "Guess I am too good to resist." He winked and turned to leave me staring at me in the dark, thinking.

Upon returning to my room, I laughed at what I had done and grabbed my laptop, opening it to see fresh video files

Upon returning to my room, I laughed at what I had done and grabbed my laptop, opening it to see fresh video files. from her phone, which I downloaded.

This girl making me 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂