14

The Evening Comes

The Evening Comes

We finished eating our dinner. Everyone was doing their own thing. We four agreed to fly a kite in the morning. We build our own kites. The three must know how, but I don't. They provided me with things such as sticks, cloth scissors, and more.

Sitting on my floor, figuring out how to do this by myself. When I hear a knock, I ask, "Who is it?" A female voice answers as they open the door with delight. "Look at my kite.." Venetia's voice became low as she saw I was not making any progress. I appear ashamed and try to hide it by bringing something else, like her kite.

"Thats awesome! Can i see? Wow.. you also put your name here.." I said looking at her. "I think you need some help." She said with a pity in her face. "I know.. I'm so horrible at this." I groan and facepalm my self, I walk to my bed and shrunk myself to the pillow. "Then go to Farleigh, He was the only one did this actually." She laughed patting my ass. "I should be goingg I have something to sniff you know and craving." With that she tells me goodbye and i did also and left my room. "No.. I won't need his help. I can do this." I said to myself looking at the mess i did.

I stand up to my bed and leave my room.

Now.. Infront of Farleigh's room.

Should i be doing this? Yes or no? No.. or yes? I need my phone to search how to build a kite.

I look at the close door, ready to knock but i told myself i can figure it out without any device or help. I come back to my room, Looking so helpless. Despite not knowing how to, I know what the kite shape is. Cross stick right? and i need to cloth it? Come on Y/n you can do it!

 Cross stick right? and i need to cloth it? Come on Y/n you can do it!

I hate being so useful. They didn't even know how to do a kite with these bitches. A knock? in the middle of the night? This must be Felix.

I take the finished kite to my table, ready to shove it in his face. I open the door and hand him his kite. "Here, your kite." He was pissed oopp, I don't care. "Goodnight Felix." I close the door at him before he could say a word so I can do my own kite. But without a minute, there's another knock. How f*cking annoying. He doesn't even have a manner what now? He hates his kite and blahblahblah. 

"What?" I opened the door. "Hi.. I'm sorry for bothering you. I don't know how to build a kite.. So if you could teach me?" Y/n? "No you cannot, Ask Venetia." I pretend to close the door so she can react fast. "Wait! Venetia told me you create her kite."

"Then ask Felix." I repeated it, and she budge. "I! I think he's sleeping.. And I'm too shy." She murmured sheepishly, wiggling her finger ceaselessly. "Ugh.. fine... come in." I open the door for her, and she walks inside my room. I close the door behind her, but she turns back with disapproval on her face.

"What?" I get closer to her. "Why did you lock the door?" She asked, I walk pass her and taking the material in her hands. "Because? This is my room?" I said, glaring at her and huffing and I placed the material on the floor since I thought my study table was too small for us. I ignited my large lamp and switched it off the ceiling light.

She was just standing by my bed, gazing around. I know she has been here. Perhaps she is looking for her phone. It is in my drawer, by the way. "What are you waiting for? Do you want to sit or stand? I can make you stand all night," I remarked as I sat down on the floor. I am fixing my durag. She is now sitting in front of me, her mouth closed. There was an unpleasant silence between us. I don't know what to do with only my own kite. Ignored the fact that she was in front of me. However, the silence ended when,

"Thank you Farleigh earlier—"

"I'll teach you just watch me do mine—"

Oh.. This is how things start, right?
I hear her giggle and look up at her with a smile I didn't realize I was smiling. "Thats better, than seeing you pouting i guess. Because pouting is just not like you." Is that the case? I grin at her as she stops me with a hand gesture.

"That is too dramatic." I laughed, breaking character. "How nasty.." She sighs humorously, and I scowl at her, "What!? Did you even say!?"

The time has passed.

"Before you glue it, make sure the wood won't move because.." I was explaining every step and fact to her because I do construct an excellent kite here. Even her best friend "Felix" didn't know how to make a kite, which is really upsetting. I guess I'm the best.

"Hey listen to me." I nudge her out of her sleepiness, with an exhalation when she woke up and a timidly look at me. "I'm sorry.. What is it again?" I won't tell you, duh, I won't waste my breath for you. Just this time.

I told her again as she moved behind me. She's been in my back, laying her back against mine as she do her kite. In less than a second, I can feel her head against my back. I rolled my eyes, frustrated. I just left her there until she woke up, while I decorated my kite. I look at the alarm, and it's already midnight.

I didn't even notice it. After I finish my kite, I can still feel her heavy head resting against my back. Her hair began to drag the cloth of my durag as her head slid down to my back. I grab her head with my palm before it falls to the ground. I can feel her smooth face in my hand. I turned around to face her sleeping body. Attempting to take a pillow on my bed while holding her face with one hand. It was devastating that I couldn't reach it.

What should I do?