2

The class has been finished

The class has been finished. I ended up sitting to the end of the row in the side of the window. I love it by the way, The smell of the breeze makes me want to like this school. Either, The fresh air change when someone is smoking and having a strong aroma of a alcohol.

On our first day, the teacher gave us an assignment. By the way, I'm living in a dorm here. Thankfully, roommates don't exist in Oxford. I exhale deeply as I make my way to my dorm.

prepared the key in my hand while I looked at the door and then inserted it into the opening. Whoa. I've never seen a dorm this large. It is similar to having my own place. Excitement is just flooding my face. Squeezed my face against the bed and bounded into it.

Its night.

I didn't see anyone scattered around the school to eat. I just ordered some Chinese food for dinner. I waited for the food deliver when my phone rang and vibrate. I picked it up, The Delivery was waiting to the gate.

I rush outside of the dorms with only my pajamas on. Suddenly, it rained. Even If go back to my dorm, I don't own an umbrella. I rushed to the storming rain. I can feel the heat and headache coming over me, but I didn't stop to run when I heard a motorcycle living. I shouted, but my voice was too late. My delivery guy just already missed me. "Gosh." I slammed my palm to my wet hair, taking off my soaked glasses, trying to save it, when suddenly the rain just stopped pouring. "What now? Stop raining when my food just stollen away from me?" I said. 

"Well, Mrs. Harry Potter, the rain doesn't actually stop. I'm just covering you with my big, gigantic umbrella that didn't seem to notice how little you are, little dobby." The tall man said, knowing this irritating voice, I know it's Felix's cousin.

I turn my head back, bumping into his hands, which are holding the umbrella. I rubbed my head, looking up at him. "Here." He pulled out a plastic box with a Chinese box into my face, realizing that he had gotten my food. After everything he did, I don't want to thank him, but I'm not the type of person who would despise someone to that extent. My aunt would eventually tell me that a better person wouldn't hold a grudge for too long. 

I take the bag of plastic away from him. "Thank yo-"  "Now, after these things I did for you, treat me at the pub tomorrow. Be better be there or else I won't help you after this," he said as he sassyly walked away from me, causing the rain to pour again on my head and feet. 

Freezing cold in death, I return to my dorm. Coughing, nose running. I'm trying to dry myself off, but I should take a shower before consuming my cold meal. I undressed and got into a steaming bath. I asked myself, "But where is the pub?" but I just shook my head. Who, after all, pays attention?

Next day.

It is six in the morning, and I have no classes today. I began it by giving my skin a vitamin boost and enjoying a beautiful morning sun kiss. Since I realized that I hadn't finished packing here, I made the decision to finish it this morning. I must, however, go outdoors and eat breakfast first.