20

Its the morning

Its the morning

They got out of bed and sat down at the breakfast table, as they did every morning. Talking about anything strange, gossips Elspeth knew when she was a little girl. Elspeth held Y/n's hand, and she turned to face her. "What do you want for your Birthday..?" Y/n appears puzzled, unable to interpret the room as she laughs. Felix asked an inquiry about Y/n's behavior, which She noticed. She paused quickly, aware that the people surrounding her did not share her vibe. Even Farleigh's eyes were perplexed as he pumped smoke out of his lungs.

"What's the matter, darling?" Elspeth inquired with a concerned expression. Making sure to take a good look at Y/n, who is puzzled by their gaze. "M-my birthday?" Elspeth nodded hesitantly. "Oh- what about my birthday?" Y/n mumbled. "Oh no- nothing, darling.. just making sure you're excited for your birthday!" Elspeth chuckled, tapping Y/n on her hand. Y/n lets out a sigh after that fierce gaze at her. "Of course! I'm always looking forward to my birthday." Y/n smiled as everyone cast bright looks at her.

9 in the morning

"Look up there!" They raise their heads up to the sky, watching Venetia's kite, made by Farleigh, dancing in the top of the clouds as Felix attempts and succeeds. Farleigh, on the other hand, sighs and looks over Y/n, who is having problems flying her kite on the fifth try.

"What are you doing?" Farleigh yelled, heading towards me as I attempted to fly this ridiculous kite! "Owhch!" Blood spills onto the grass from my finger, which was injured by the jagged wood of my kite

"What are you doing?" Farleigh yelled, heading towards me as I attempted to fly this ridiculous kite! "Owhch!" Blood spills onto the grass from my finger, which was injured by the jagged wood of my kite. "Ew! What's gotten into you!?" He yelled at me. I just sucked my blood off my finger to stop the bleeding, but Farleigh flicked his hands away from my mouth. Stopping me from doing it, "Do you think you're a vampire? because you're just making things worse?"

He raised an eyebrow. taking a hard look at my cut. Felix observed him and tried to ask what was going on, but Farleigh would not respond, so I did. "I just got cut.. don't be worry." But Felix decided to stop what he was doing, which was flying his kite, and ran towards Farleigh to protect me, but Farleigh pushed me away from Felix, preventing him from seeing my cut. "Farleigh-"