10

I didn't even move the empty plate in front of me because I was still soaking up a lot of what had happened the night before

I didn't even move the empty plate in front of me because I was still soaking up a lot of what had happened the night before. Felx questioned, "Hey, Are you alright?" Trying not to pay attention to the man next to him, I quickly glance up at him and nod. He added as he placed something on the table in front of me, "Oh wait.. Farleigh found your eyeglasses earlier."

My glasses! thanked god! My vision is blurring. "Thank you.." I took it and clean it with the big.. tshirt, And putting it on. "Oh you wear glasses honey? Is it like kind of groovy style?" Mrs. Elspeth asked drinking her cup of coffee as her husband also glance to me. I shaked my head. "No.. ma'am, i have blurry eyes."

"Oh gosh, Don't call me ma'am you can just call me Aunty. You always does that when you and your Mama where here." I simply seem so foolish. unaware that her mother actually knows thus much about her. "I.. sure.. Aunty." I responded, looking around as they all stared at me. giving her a small smile, "Where did you get that from darling?" she asked me once again.

"Well.. she told me i got it when i tried to open a jar and just exploded in my-" I didn't even finish my words when Aunt cut me off. "Thats.. Quite bad Darling.. How you keeping it up?" as a maid ask me for breakfast.

"I'll get what felix have.." I said to the maid but Aunt Elspeth correct me. "Breakfast is on the side, darling. Just help yourself.."
I feel embarrassed, I stand up to my sit. "How would you like your eggs?" The maid asked me. "I'm fine, I'll just get them-" But I got cut off by Farleigh who is irritated by me. "Not the eggs. The eggs are made for you." Farleigh sigh and continue to read his magazine on his hand. "Exactly Darling.." Aunt Elspeth said. "Sunny side up please." I told the Maid as she walked away. I walked towards the other dishes.

I put some bread on my plate and sat down again. The eggs where now infront of me. I thanked the maid. And i eat with them.

Time passes

We are done eating. "Thank you for the food Aunty" I feel so awkward to say that, "I should be going now." I said making them shut their mouth again and making the whole room awkward. "No honey, You should stay here in a whole summer." Aunt said with a warm voice. "Yeah Y/n, you should listen to mother. So we can spend time you know." Felix added and put his hand above mine that is in the table.

"Let her.."