Bad Romance

A/N 🔞 Another Shorty, remember my rule, short story means fast paced. There is quite a few adult situations and adult language in this chapter so be aware. 🔞

Jungkook

"You are so fucking sexy, you know that", Lily says while kissing my neck. "When are you going to let me fuck you again", I ask capturing her mouth in a searing kiss. "Oh, my dear step brother, if you ever want this again, you need to work for it," she teases. "What do you want me to do", I ask, laying back on her bed. "Tell me you've heard of the beautiful Kim Seokjin", she asks brushing her long black hair. "I have, what about him", I ask. "I want you to ruin him, make him fall in love you, fuck him, then leave him heartbroken", she says with a wicked grin. "Why me", I say with curiosity. "Seokjin only likes guys, and you Kookah, are the hottest guy at school", she turns to look at me.

"You told me that I was the best sex you ever had, if you want the best again, you will do this", she says seductively. "What did he do to be in Jeon Lilly's crosshairs", I laugh. "Kim Taehyung", she says like I know what that means. "What about him", I ask. "I want him, he wants Seokjin, because Seokjin is a virgin, so I must destroy that part of him so that Tae doesn't want him anymore", she says. "So you're saying that if I ruin Seokjin for Kim Taehyung, I can have you anytime I want you", I ask. "Whenever, wherever", she says.

The next day at school, I put my plan into action. I find Seokjin in the chapel, talking with the pastor before class. I sit in one of the pews and act like I am praying, making sure he sees me before he leaves. I watch him talk with father Park, his eyes sparkle when he smiles, it's so captivating. When he turns to leave, I look up at him and smile.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here", he asks with surprise in his voice. "I try to pray a few times a week, when I have time", I lie. "Oh, that's surprising", he says. I try to fake looking offended, "why the shock, I'm hurt, Seokjin." He giggles, "Jungkook, your reputation around school is not a secret, a man that does the things you do, normally does not pray, sorry if I offended you."

I step closer to him, smelling his scent and it's driving me crazy, "I'm not offended Seokjin, maybe I am trying to be a better person, for you." He gasps, looking up at me, his breathing becomes erratic, "sorry Jungkook." He turns and runs away from me, the tears in his eyes affect me more than they should. At lunch I see him sitting with Jimin and Taehyung and I hate it. I sit a few tables away, watching him, he is so sweet and so fucking beautiful, I can see why Taehyung wants him. He takes every chance he gets to touch him, and Jin is clueless to his advances.

Seokjin

Jungkook doesn't think I notice him watching me. I dont know what he is playing at, being in the chapel earlier I am surprised he didn't go up in flames. Everyone at this school knows how he is, it's actually really disappointing, I have had a crush on him since freshman year and he wasn't always this promiscuous. He used to be awkward kid, shy and so endearing, but then he grew up and damn if he didnt grow up well. Rumors are going around that he is fucking his step sister, now there is a first class bitch. She likes Taehyung, I hope he doesn't fall for her tricks, Tae is a good boy and I would hate for him to get his heart broken.

I look back at Jungkook and see him still staring right at me, I smile at him and he seems surprised, shyly smiling back. Jungkook shy, what the hell is going on, when did I get to the twilight zone. The bell rings so Jimin, Tae and i grab our books and head to the next class, before getting to my seat I hear my phone go off. Looking at the screen, I see its a text from a private number. I slide my screen open and cant believe what I am seeing.

? - Hey Jin, its Jungkook, I hope its okay that I am texting you

Jin - How did you get my number