Falling for my Fake Fiance(End)

Seokjin

My heart broke at Mr. Jeon's words. Jungkook isn't mine, and we aren't even really dating. We don't even know each other for god's sake, but I hoped deep down that maybe something would come from our situation. "Dad, can we please talk, alone", Jungkook asks, sounding very angry. Ju-Won completely ignores his son's request and starts talking to Mr. Min and his son, Yoongi. Jungkook looks at me, and I can see on his face that our little agreement is over. Mr. Jeon turns to me, "Seokjin, I think it's best that you find other employment. I can't have you here interfering in Jungkook's life. He needs to concentrate on his fiancé now." 

I gasped because I couldn't believe he just fired me in front of everyone. "DAD", Jungkook yells. Ju-won is startled by the sudden outburst. "Ju-Won, stop this right now", Mrs. Jeon scolds. I realize that no one is paying any attention to me, so I slip out of the office and run out of the building. "Jin, what's wrong. Why are you crying. What did he do to you", Kai asks, running out after me. "Go away, Kai, I am fine", I say, pushing him away and running toward my apartment. Luckily, I don't live far from work and make it there in a few minutes.

I slam my apartment door, sliding down to the floor and crying my eyes out. I'm so humiliated. I can't believe I thought Jungkook liked me too. I'm such an idiot. I pull my phone out and call Jimin, asking him to come over. When he arrives, I explain everything that happened.

Jungkook

I pace back and forth, trying to calm my anger. I look around for Jin, finally realizing he isn't here. "Where's Jin", I ask. "He left, don't worry about him, he won't be a distraction", my dad says. I scoff and look at my mother. "Ju-won, open your eyes. What is wrong with you", she asks. "He is not a distraction, and this farce right here is not happening", I growl. "What does that mean", he asks. "I will not marry any woman for this business, nor for money, nor for you. I am not some pawn you can manipulate. I love you dad, but you need to stop all this right now", I state firmly.

"I agree", Min Yoongi says stepping forward. "Yoongi, shut your mouth. This doesn't concern you", Mr. Min says. "But it does. I'm tired of sitting by, watching you brainwash my sister to do your bidding", he says. I look at Min Hyo and see her looking at me with hearts in her eyes. She thinks she's in love with me, Yoongi's right. She's brainwashed. I take my mother's hand and lead her out into the hallway. "I need to find Jin, I just met him tonight, but there is something there and I want to chase it. He's who I want to see myself with", I explain. Tears spring to her eyes, "then go get him baby." "Tell Yoongi to get his sister and leave, get her far away from here", I say.

I make my way back out to the office party, looking around to see if Jin is here. The next thing I know, I get a fist to the face, and I'm on the ground. "What the fuck did you do to him. You hurt him, now I'm going to hurt you", Kai says. I throw my hands up, "Hold on. I didn't hurt him. I'm looking for him, I need to talk to him. It's important. Please tell me where he went." Kai lowers his fists, "why was he crying." "It was a misunderstanding," I say. He sighs, "I was stupid, doing to him what I did. He was perfect, but I wanted my cake, and well, you know, the saying." "If you still love him, then help me find him so that I can fix this", I say. "He is probably at home. Give me your phone", he says, holding his hand out.

I am about to head over to the address Kai gave me when I hear my name. My father walks up to me, out of breath like he's been running. "What do you want, haven't you messed up enough tonight", I say coldly. "I'm sorry, son. Your mother has put me in my place. Reminding me that money and business aren't everything. I don't know what is going on with you and Seokjin, but I hope he will accept my apology", he says. "He didn't tell you about us because technically there is no us. But I want there to be and I am heading over to his place to make this an us", I explain.