706

Julynn: I'm so nervous, I don't think I did well.

Kevin: I feel the same way, I just want to get over with.

Takeshi: Obviously I'm failing.

Debbie: Don't worry guys, we studied so hard, I'm sure we did fine.

Denise: I hope so, it's really important for me especially because I'm applying to MIT.

Ren Yi Xiang: Why are you guys talking about MIT? Is it 🎵M-I-T-K-E-Y. M-O-U-S-E.🎵 Is that the song? Huh?

Denise: That's not how you spell Mickey.

[Kevin makes noise. Shortly, Madam Soot Beng enters holder the envelope containing exam results]

Kevin: That's right Mickey!

Madam Soot Beng: Good morning students, I hope your SAT scores here with me. Now, let me just remind you that the perfect score is 1600 and the lowest score you could possibly get is 400. Unless of course you did something stupid like forget to write your name. [Stares at Julynn]

Julynn: Why are you looking at me? Did I forget to write my name? Did I spell my name wrong?

[Madam Soot Beng leaves the scene. Until JianHao and Vincent came in]

Vincent: Madam Soot Beng?

JianHao: Wait a minute, we're getting our results. Today?

Vincent: What? No no, I'm not ready. I was having a good day, I was having a good day! [Tries to run but got grabbed by JianHao]

JianHao: Man.

Vincent: No, I'm not ready! Not today, no not today!

Ayaka: YES!

Takeshi: Oh no...

Vincent: I guess I will go first huh? Okay, no pressure right? What's the worst thing that can happen? [Opens his envelope]

Denise: So, how did you do Vincent?

Vincent: [Excited] Are you kidding me? I score a 900! A 900! Woohoohoo!

Julynn: Is anyone gonna tell him that 900 is not a good score?

Vincent: [Twerking] Guess who got 900? I just got 900! Guess who got 900? Now I get to college.

Denise: Vincent, a 900 isn't actually something to celebrate about.

Vincent: Look Denise, I know I'm not you. I can't score your fancy schmancy MIT-nancy scores, but I scored a 900! Not two this, but three digits! [Chuckles] Usually I score a 61 or like 67, but no now it's 900! Woohoohoo! I didn't even finish the second section. You know, it's probably because I did amazing in the reading part. [Chuckles] I'm unstoppable!

Ayaka: If it was out of 1000, then that would be cool. Otherwise, I guess Denise is right.

Julynn: Debbie, how did you do?

Debbie: Not too bad, I guess. You can say, I wasn't expecting it.

Julynn: It can't be that bad, right? What's your score?

[Debbie reveals her score]

Julynn: What? 1400? Debbie, that's amazing! That's the highest score so far!

Debbie: Even with two zeros?

Takeshi: Wow....

Chelsea: OMG!

Debbie: Mom, what are you doing here?

Chelsea: Chill bestie, I heard that you're getting your results today. So, I just wanna see how well you did. Oh I remember that feeling, the nostalgia, all my friends and I was so nervous getting our results. Anyway, let me see your results. What!? 1400!? Where's your teacher? I need to speak to the exam board right now and I demand an explanation! This exam is rigged, it's a conspiracy! How can my daughter score 1400 over 2400!?

Denise: Miss Chelsea it's actually out of 1600. They changed it... a couple of years ago.

Chelsea: What? Back in my day, it was out of 2400.

JianHao: Oh, so how did you score Auntie?

Chelsea: Let's not talk about this. Uh, we're here to talk about you not me.

Ren Yi Xiang: How about we talked about you? Over dinner? At my place?

Chelsea: Uh, you bunch of jokers, always messing around. By the way, Mommy's is late for high tea, so I'll see you later, bye! [Leaves the scene]

JianHao: Dude! What's wrong with you? That's Debbie's mom!

Ren Yi Xiang: Yeah, I wish I had a mommy like her.