708

Guys, sorry for skipping 707, they didn't have the transcript on the wiki-

Scene: Cold Open. (Everybody is preparing for the Science Fair.)

Denise: Okay, put this over there.

Vincent: Got it, anything for you honey boo.

Denise: I think we're almost ready. Teverly, can you please fine tune the lighting for the most optimal illumination of the terrarium.

Teverly: You got it, Denise.

Denise: Julynn, can you ensure that no unauthorized person gets close to the project, we don't want for it to be exposed before we can present it to the judges.

Julynn: I'll protect it with my life.

Denise: Vincent...

(Vincent sprays himself)

Denise: You can stay over there. Just stay out of trouble, okay?

(Vincent thumbs-up)

Denise: Okay team, if we play our cards right, I think that we both have a good chance of winning this.

Teverly: Before anything else, I just wanted to say I'm really glad I'm part of this. We all played such monumental roles in making this happen, and through this, we forged some really meaningful connections.

Vincent: What are you talking about? It's only been two days and Denise did all the work. All we do is help her carry stuff here.

Teverly: Okay still, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be part of this team. Could you imagine, me being a JianHao's team?

Vincent: Yeah, I mean they're not even here yet. They're probably still at home doing their project. They really messed up this time, Denise.

Denise: I still think that we should have found a way to work together, rather than compete against each other like this.

Teverly: Well, it's their loss. They were too stubborn to stick to their failure of a plan.

Denise: You shouldn't write them off like that, I think the project had a lot of potential.

Vincent: Nah, Denise. You just have a soft spot for JianHao, but don't bother yourself with him. You have me know! I'm all the man you need.

Julynn: Okay, let's not dwell on that anymore. We're here and we're ready to win. And whatever happens, I'm proud of what we've accomplished together.

Vincent: Yeah! Let's go! Terralilialium!

Ayaka: この子供たちは... (These kids...)

Takeshi: 同感だ。(I agree.)

Scene: The Overthinker. (JianHao's team enters the room.)

JianHao: Wow! This is it guys.

Debbie: This is making me so anxious, I mean look at that it's mind-blowing.

JianHao: No Debbie, this is mind-blowing!

Kevin: Look! That one's got smoke! And that one's got fire! And I don't even know what that one is. I think I'm hyperventilating.

JianHao: Okay relax, okay relax! We can't afford any distractions right now, we all have to be on our A-game!

Kevin: Bu- bu- bu- bu- But, how can we beat that!? I think I should have just start with Denise.

JianHao: Another word from you and I'm going to shrink you again. In places you may not like!

Ren Yi Xiang: And why did we make the robot so heavy? And what happened to T1-T5000? I thought you're gonna improve it?

JianHao: I think she's done enough. Besides, she's a safety Android. We're never going to beat Denise's team with a safety Android. We need something big, something that will scare away all the other teams, which is why we need T1-T9000.

Debbie: T1-T9000?

JianHao: Mm-hmm.

Debbie: What happened to six, seven, and eight thousand?

JianHao: They're all here, okay!? They're all here. Okay, let's just go set up, let's just go set up. Let's go, let's go, let's go.

Ren Yi Xiang: Oh great, so nobody's helping me? Wow wow, what a team, what a team, what happened to teamwork? Huh? You guys are just going to look at me and- Nice, supervising that's great. Denise will never make me do this.

JianHao: Okay- okay, fine, I'll help.

Ren Yi Xiang: Let me help now. Uh... help me, help me. Yeah yeah. [Pulls out and he's in pain] Ow! Ow! My toe, my toe!