801

Madam Soot Beng: Hey you! Stop running at the hallway! It's the first day of school, and I've already said this 17 times!

Miss Sherly: Welcome to Titan Academy! Hi, welcome back to school! Yes yes, it's going to be great. Yeah, yes yes, go go go!

Madam Soot Beng: Your class is that way! What class are you even from!? N4-T3 is that way! Go go go!

Miss Sherly: Just walk in an orderly fashion, please!

Mr. Salim: No, you can't bring your Mom to school! And no, you can't bring your dog to school!

Mr. Mabuhay: Where's the canteen? You're in it!

[Meanwhile in the cafeteria]

Ayaka: なぜみんなもうここにいるんだ?朝の7時だよ!(Why is everyone here already? IT'S 7AM!)

Takeshi: たぶん、登校初日だからみんな早く来たがるんだろう。(Probably because it's the first day of school and everyone wants to come early.)

Miss Megumi: I'm a Gen Z and all the other teachers are either Gen X or boomers, yet I get the most pain 😭

Ayaka: 君は賢いけど面白い。(You're smart but funny.)

Debbie: I'm so excited to finally come back to school! I can't wait to see everyone again!

Julynn: Another school year, another chapter of our lives! I wonder if anything is going to be different this year.

Debbie: Maybe, we'll beat the Organization?

Julynn: Maybe, Madam Soot Beng will finally give birth?

Debbie: Maybe, Takeshi will finally get to go back to Japan?

Julynn: Maybe, we'll go on a field trip?

Debbie: Maybe, we get to go to prom?

Julynn: Maybe, we have a talent show?

Debbie: Maybe, we will win at decathlon?

Julynn: Oh oh! What else, what else?

Debbie: Maybe we'll get new classmates?

Julynn: Oh, I know! Maybe JianHao and Denise will finally get back together?

Debbie: Maybe Vincent and Denise will get together.

Julynn: Oh, I know! Maybe you and Ben will get together?

Debbie: Talking about Ben, I kind of miss him. But, we haven't spoken since the whole summer break. He's in Korea, but he did send me a text though!

Julynn: Can I see?

[Debbie shows her message, says "Hi"]

Julynn: Oh. Th- That's it?

Debbie: Yeah. I did buy him a gift. [Brings out the dolls]

Julynn: Dolls? Is that Barbie and Ken?

Debbie: No, it's Darbie and Ben.

Ren Yi Xiang: I have one too! [Brings out the doll] His name is Barbenheimer.

[The duo is weirded out and left the scene]

Safwana: Isn't that named after Oppenheimer?

Takeshi: Oppenheimer? I think it's that movie that I watched once and hated afterwards.