815

JianHao (To Ren Yi Xiang): It's is weird that you're sitting here.

Ren Yi Xiang: I don't understand, if I see an empty space, I'll sit.

Debbie: Are you guys excited for the weekend?

JianHao: Yeah, I've been waiting for this weekend, since like... last weekend!

Vincent: Tell me about it, it feels like this week has been going on forever! Why can the weekends be this long?

Ren Yi Xiang: Well I'm not looking forward to the weekends, because... I'll be all alone. [Cries]

[The Students awed]

Vincent: So anyway, I've got this huge plan for the weekend. I just downloaded this new game - AFK Journey. [Chuckles] Check it out, really pretty graphics, look at the art - it's so beautiful! [Chuckles] I'm going to journey the gorgeous lands, collect all the heroes, and no one is going to disturb me. It's just going to be me, myself, and my phone. 

Julynn: Well, I'm going to spend the whole weekend watching Korean dramas non-stop! Then... regret not making better use of my time on Monday.

Safwana: Same bhai, except it's anime. Wanna hear a random anime fact?

Debbie: Sure!

Safwana: You know Gian from Doraemon? That's just his nickname, his real name is Takeshi. Get it?

Ayaka: True. And he's the total opposite of T1-T5's Takeshi, who is disciplined and calm 🤣

[Indistinct talking]

Miss Sherly: Alright students, concentrate.

Hakim: Miss Sherly, do we really have to learn this now?

Diana: Yeah, it's the weekend; can we save it for Monday?

JianHao: Yeah, Miss Sherly, we're probably going to forget this over the weekend's anyway.

Miss Sherly: Just because this is the last lesson of the week doesn't mean that you don't have to learn anything, and... just a friendly reminder that the class doesn't end until the final bell rings. So, can we come back to question six, please? Anyone?

JianHao: [Raises hand] Miss Sherly-

Miss Sherly: No, JianHao; you shall not go to the toilet and hide there for the last 10 minutes of the class and avoid the homework that I'm going to give out, or... do you actually have the answers the question six?

JianHao: Nope, it was the bathroom thing.

Takeshi (To Himself): He still does that?

Miss Sherly: Juhi! Seriously!? Coming in 5 minutes before the class ends!?

Juhi: Then... should I leave? [Rotates]

Miss Sherly: No!

[Juhi stops]

Miss Sherly: Sit down.

[Juhi proceeds to sit down]

Miss Sherly: How about you Denise? You're awfully quiet today.

Vincent (To Denise): Yeah, Denise.

Miss Sherly: And why are you wearing a beanie? You know that headwear is not allowed in classroom, right?

Denise: I know, but... it's a medical condition.

Debbie: Medical condition? Like dry scalp? Or dandruffs? Or could it be split ends? Because if it's split ends, I feel like I might have a medical condition too. And maybe I should wear a beanie like you!

Miss Sherly: Well whatever it is, do you have a doctor's note to back it up?

Denise: I don't, but I can go get one now.

Miss Sherly: Then, I'm sorry; rules are rules, you have to take it off.

Vincent (To Denise): You heard her, rules are rules. Don't have to be so shy, just show everyone! Come on! Doesn't look that bad. [Chuckles]

[Denise reveals her beanie, everyone is shocked, and her reveals to be red]

Vincent: Yeah! [Chuckles] Yeah guys! We're matching now! You know what that means? We're soulmates! [Chuckles] Take that!

Ayaka: That's cool!

Takeshi: I've dyed my hair once and it was a total disaster. Surprised yours turned out well.