803

Denise: (excitedly) Wow! Look at this place... it looks amazing! I can't believe we had this opportunity to expand our knowledge, and also immerse ourselves into the Infocomm media scene! Straight from IMDA office... so excited to see where this goes!

JianHao: (relieved) I'm just glad we're out of the classroom. I love school tours!

(Vincent drones on to JianHao about the long walks that he has to take.)

Vincent: (whining) Why we gotta wake up so early for this? We could've been in school, sitting!

(Denise shakes her head in disapproval.)

Vincent: But instead, we're walking over here, we're walking over there...

JianHao: Why are you so lazy?

Vincent: Come on! I'm not lazy.

JianHao: We barely even walk!

Vincent: Why do we walk so far from here?!

JianHao: It's literally five steps.

Vincent: It's five steps I'm never gonna get back, okay?

Ayaka: You're funny.

Takeshi: Just stop it.

(Miss Sherly arrives to meet the students.)

Miss Sherly: Alright students, gather around! Welcome to your first-ever Infocomm Media class of the year, and we'll start the topic with a visit to the IMDA office, where you guys can get yourselves acquainted with the subject. As y'all know... umm. Class T1-T5 isn't the best in Maths, or-uh Science, or-uh...

(Ren Yi Xiang interrupts Miss Sherly.)

Ren Yi Xiang: Puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-pup! Miss Sherly, we get it, we get it.

(Miss Sherly puts her hand out agreeingly with Ren Yi Xiang.)

Julynn: How did we even get the chance to visit the IMDA office?

Miss Sherly: Well... Denise here has participated in the National Youth Tech Championship during the holidays. And her winning in the competition has given us the opportunity to tour the IMDA office to get to know more about tech and media.

Vincent: (pleasantly surprised) Wow, Denise... I didn't know you participated for this!

(Denise nods along as a response to Vincent.)

Vincent: Where'd you even find the time for all the things you've done during the summer break?

Denise: I always have time for academic competitions especially when it's the first of its kind tech championship organised by IMDA in collaboration with !

Miss Sherly: As you guys seem to want to be YouTubers, TikTokers or even influencers nowadays, why not go behind-the-scenes and find out how that can happen. IMDA – which stands for Infocomm Media Development Authority – is a leader in digital transformation by developing a vibrant digital economy and an inclusive digital society. So, let's go for briefing!

Denise: (happily) Okay!

Vincent: (nonchalantly) Okay...

(Class T1-T5 begins to leave the scene.)

Kevin: (moves to the front) Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!

Kevin: Alright, now that Miss Sherly's briefing is done, it's time for my briefing.