Coloring Tattoos

It had been a very long day and all I wanted to do was go home and eat. I left work and finally headed to me, and my boyfriends shared house. I walked in the door and noticed his keys was gone. I guess he's filming. I walked to our room where I changed into Matt's shirt. I put my hair up in a pink claw clip before grabbing my coloring book and heading towards the living room. I sat down and put on some Lana Del Rey while I colored. I almost finished my page when I got a call. "Hello" "Hey Shorty" "Hey Matthew" "I'm on my way home, do you want anything?" as I was about to say no my stomach growled loudly "Ok, I'll take that as a yes" I laughed as I told him what I wanted. "Okay see you soon shorty" "Ok, be careful." We our love Yous' and got off. I finished my coloring page before I heard the sound of the lock. I immediately got up and ran for the door as Matt opened it. He smiled as he leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. He gave a me bag as I smiled at him and ran for the couch. As we ate, I guess he noticed that I was still a little upset about my day. He got up as I looked at him weird. He comes back with a pink pouch of markers as he placed a pillow on my lap, handing me the bag, laying down on my lap. I got the hint as he lies on his back giving me his tattooed arm. I smiled at him as I grabbed a red marker and started to fill them in. "Shorty" "Hmm" "You good?" I looked down at him as I ran my fingers through his hair "Yeah, just a hard day." He smiles at me as he closes his eyes. By the time I finish the owl-skull tattoo, I hear a slight snore. I see that Matt had fell asleep. I smiled down at Matt as I lift his eyes out of his face kissing his forehead. I leaned my head back as I placed the marker down. I soon felt my eyes close. I suddenly felt arms under my legs as I was being lifted in the air. I suddenly felt my back hit the bed. I turn around to see Matt taking his shirt off as he lays down. He pulls me towards him as we fall into a peaceful sleep.