Urge!!!!!!

Matt......

"Matt Sturniolo is lowkey very fine" Chris and Nick laugh as I put my face in my hands due to the fact that the Mckenna Rosner just called me fine. The thing is that, yea I thought she was good looking, but I had a girlfriend who I loved very much, but lately we've been struggling, due to this clip making headlines. It got even worse when my girlfriend decided to post a shady TikTok implying that McKenna was a man stealer, even though I never met her, which put us on even harder rocks. A few days go by, and everything seems to settle, even my girlfriend had started staying over more. However, it all got ruined yet again, when it was revealed that McKenna had released a new song called "Urge" which was supposed to be her single into a new era. I heard that it was really forward. "Matt" my girlfriend Elizabeth yelled as she smiled with bags in her hand "I got you something" she said as she looked at me. I smiled at her "what is it sweetheart" "A new jersey" she says as she takes out a Boston Celtics jersey, making my mouth drop "Omggg honey, thank you so much" I say as I take her into a hug. All the sudden we are taken by a sound of a song alongside a shout " Matt get in her, Liz too" I hear Nick shout as I come into the living room to see Chris and Nick looking at Liz and I laughing "what" Liz questioned as I looked at her as well " Mckenna's new single" "Okay, and" Liz said as she crossed her arms, making me roll my eyes, knowing this couldn't end well "we're listening to it" Chris says as he and Nick pushes Liz and I on the couch while sitting next to us. Nick pushes play as Liz huffs causing me to place my hand on her leg as she takes her phone out posting the pic of me in my jersey, I smiled. The video starts as Liz puts her phone down. We only see a blurry face, while I can only make out that McKenna now has blonde hair. The song then begins as I start to get nervous, until I hear the beginning.

"Have you heard the urban legend, about McKenna Rosner? She would steal their man, leave them for dead!"